How far did Black Panther move up the list of All-Time Superhero Rankings?

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
now how many of those movies are better than Blade? How come everyone acts like the first Blade wasn't the shyt? 4 of the movies on your list wouldn't have been made without Blade and Blade was rated R. I just can't get into these pg13 comic book films.

We're talking in terms of recognition and star power. Blade is a dope character, but he's a C-list hero.:yeshrug:

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
We're talking in terms of recognition and star power. Blade is a dope character, but he's a C-list hero.:yeshrug:
ahh man. recognition and star power batman and superman is 1 and 2. it's no debate about that shyt. Black Panther shouldn't make the top 7. how is the Panther more known than the Hulk when most people never heard of him before the Avengers film a few years ago? The hulk was a very popular series in the late 70s and 80s along with those Bill Bixby NBC movies once a year on NBC. No way is the panther more known all time than the Hulk. cmon son. Ironman #5? hahahahaI'll put it like this, Superman was huge when my mom was a kid with George Reeve. Superman was huge when I was a kid with Christopher Reeves. Superman is not as big now but still well known. Now how many decades is that?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Because WW is more recognizble and a bigger icon

In the 70s, sure. But since then? Wolverine has been everywhere and wonder woman lingered until justice league. She's an icon, but not one that dc put much if any stock behind.

ahh man. recognition and star power batman and superman is 1 and 2. it's no debate about that shyt. Black Panther shouldn't make the top 7. how is the Panther more known than the Hulk when most people never heard of him before the Avengers film a few years ago? The hulk was a very popular series in the late 70s and 80s along with those Bill Bixby NBC movies once a year on NBC. No way is the panther more known all time than the Hulk. cmon son. Ironman #5? hahahahaI'll put it like this, Superman was huge when my mom was a kid with George Reeve. Superman was huge when I was a kid with Christopher Reeves. Superman is not as big now but still well known. Now how many decades is that?

Spider man is up there as well. shyt spider man started the current hero line in japan .

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never thought i would see the day when a black panther movie would be more succesful than the reintroduction to MCU spiderman. What a time brehs

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What merchandise? Where's that wonder woman game? Where's the wonder woman equivalent to hulk hands? Where's that solo cartoon with action figures?

Don't challenge my expertise.

The only thing that will surpass Wonder Woman's amazing box office revenue will be her merchandising revenue this year. Wonder woman is expected to make between 500 million and 1 billion dollars in merchandising this year which will put her on par with Batman and surpass Superman for the year.

Wonder Woman Tie-Ins Include Action Figures and Eyeshadow

Now show me fukking Hulk's solo numbers. He's a tag along with the Avengers brand :mjlol:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Don't challenge my expertise.

The only thing that will surpass Wonder Woman's amazing box office revenue will be her merchandising revenue this year. Wonder woman is expected to make between 500 million and 1 billion dollars in merchandising this year which will put her on par with Batman and surpass Superman for the year.

Wonder Woman Tie-Ins Include Action Figures and Eyeshadow

Now show me fukking Hulk's solo numbers. He's a tag along with the Avengers brand :mjlol:

Except that the hulk has been solo long before the avengers were in the public eye and has continued to be since.

Outside of ticket sales, there seems to be a whole lot of speculation about potential growth, but they sure don't seem to be pumping that into anything unrelated to the movie. I'm curious to why that is.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Except that the hulk has been solo long before the avengers were in the public eye and has continued to be since.

Outside of ticket sales, there seems to be a whole lot of speculation about potential growth, but they sure don't seem to be pumping that into anything unrelated to the movie. I'm curious to why that is.

They don't just pick numbers out of the sky. Bloomberg is a business and politics outlet. No agenda here. Wonder Woman's merch is worth all of the Avengers combined.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
They don't just pick numbers out of the sky. Bloomberg is a business and politics outlet. No agenda here. Wonder Woman's merch is worth all of the Avengers combined.

Projected is the key term. And only because they are making items for women like makeup and jewelry that men have no need for. And I might have missed it, but where did it say that her merch was worth more than all of the avengers?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: That's the fukking point. Wonder Woman crosses over both male and female demos.

@Dominic Brehetto Where do they find these posters breh? :pachaha:

But you still don't have numbers to back up these sales, only Bloomberg predictions. It's like you scoured the internet for any thing to try to validate your point. And you really think that boys are clamoring for wonder woman merchandise?