How far did Black Panther move up the list of All-Time Superhero Rankings?

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Except he's been head of the class for this comic movie shyt, regardless of whether he's been done justice, and thats on top of the popularity he already had going into movies.

Nope. Spider man is toe to toe, to surpassing Batman. Wonder woman is iconic, but she's as popular as the incredible hulk, if that.

Spider-man is toe to toe in surpassing Batman? Stop it. He might be toe to toe with Supes, but not Batman. You blink once and a new Batman animated movie is born. Seen people say they are burned out with him, and his comics are still number #1. I’m a fanboy and even I had enough. I’m full of shyt because Batman Ninja looks dope and I’ll most likely watch it.

You’re right with Wonder Woman. She’s iconic. The movie took years to make because of the rights to the character, and don’t forget feminists arguing that the character was too sexy and degrading to women everywhere.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip: people in here really saying Wonder Woman isn't that popular:skip:

Not surprising though, I remember someone here saying that Storm was more popular than her.:mjlol:

I'm a Hulk fan but he isn't a draw like the feminist icon, Wonder Woman.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Spider-man is toe to toe in surpassing Batman? Stop it. He might be toe to toe with Supes, but not Batman. You blink once and a new Batman animated movie is born. Seen people say they are burned out with him, and his comics are still number #1. I’m a fanboy and even I had enough. I’m full of shyt because Batman Ninja looks dope and I’ll most likely watch it.

You’re right with Wonder Woman. She’s iconic. The movie took years to make because of the rights to the character, and don’t forget femininists arguing that the character was too sexy and degrading to women everywhere.

:gucci:

parallax

Superstar
Daps

You’re right with Wonder Woman. She’s iconic. The movie took years to make because of the rights to the character, and don’t forget femininists arguing that the character was too sexy and degrading to women everywhere.

When it comes to merchandising? Spider man is absolutely neck and neck with Batman. Back in 2013 spider man had more merchandising sales than dc total. And even in comics, while Batman is definitely leading in the comics front now, that peaks and valleys too. He wasnt doing as well during the nu52 launch, and has since picked up since rebirth

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
power rankings or all time rankings?

black panther has been popular in the mainstream not even a year :comeon:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
power rankings? yea he's riding the wave right now no question.

ALL TIME rankings? in terms of sheer popularity?? no not even close.

It will take years to really tell. Wolverine and Spider-Man weren't super popular until the 80s and 90s. Iron Man wasn't an A-lister until his movies came out. I do think this movie will put BP in the A-lister category though. T'Challa, Wakanda and Killmonger are already household names.:yeshrug:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
This guy @parallax has nothing to back up his claims AT ALL :mjlol:

All you have is Bloomberg reports and the inability to separate iconic from popular. You still can't tell me how she's popular, but had no real merch traffic since the movie. How does static get a full blown solo cartoon before wonder woman does if she's so popular

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
All you have is Bloomberg reports and the inability to separate iconic from popular. You still can't tell me how she's popular, but had no real merch traffic since the movie. How does static get a full blown solo cartoon before wonder woman does if she's so popular

You don't get it I don't have to provide anything more than which I provided because they are insiders. Bloomberg is business. You on the other hand provided nothing..

parallax

Superstar
Daps
You don't get it I don't have to provide anything more than which I provided because they are insiders. Bloomberg is business. You on the other hand provided nothing..

Projected numbers literally isn't shyt. And it still doesn't stand in the face of history. Where's wonder woman been for the past 3 decades?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
It's really hard to say. If we're talking all-time, Supes is still #1 by default. He's still THE penultimate hero, the #1 good guy.
Then you have Bats
Spidey
WW
Hulk.

People know these character's history. They're entrenched in pop culture. Hulk is synonymous with rage, WW is any powerful woman and she has decades on most of the rest. So that's the Top 5.

Then perhaps Robin/dikk Grayson - doesn't matter if Grayson hasn't been Robin in decades - people see Robin and it's Grayson.
Aquaman
Cap
Iron Man

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's really hard to say. If we're talking all-time, Supes is still #1 by default. He's still THE penultimate hero, the #1 good guy.
Then you have Bats
Spidey
WW
Hulk.

People know these character's history. They're entrenched in pop culture. Hulk is synonymous with rage, WW is any powerful woman and she has decades on most of the rest. So that's the Top 5.

Then perhaps Robin/dikk Grayson - doesn't matter if Grayson hasn't been Robin in decades - people see Robin and it's Grayson.
Aquaman
Cap
Iron Man

Yeah, I gotta admit I short changed Hulk. He is prominent and many people's favorite. What would you say would be your 9 and 10 (you named 8 characters so far).