How far did Black Panther move up the list of All-Time Superhero Rankings?

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
:mjgrin:he lucky he got number 3 shyt I would put wolverine in number 3( if fox use him properly)

Spiderman sale better in movies, merchandise, worldwide appeal , television, ads etc

Spiderman is number 1.
Batman number 2.

Wolverine ain't even above Wonder Woman :russ:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Wolverine ain't even above Wonder Woman :russ:
:mjlol:Wonder woman been dead fish in the water until Hollywood women reform. Shyt iromman basically numer 3(if you want to keep it real) in this age with worldwide recognition without any solo film (since lebron was playing with the heat).... shyt deadpool about to pack this dude clark kent out in 8 years

Batman & superman film got stomp out by the solo black panther film. He cant even get a release date for MOS 2. Its over for the boy scout :shaq:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
:mjlol:Wonder woman been dead fish in the water until Hollywood women reform. Shyt iromman basically numer 3(if you want to keep it real) in this age with worldwide recognition without any solo film (since lebron was playing with the heat).... shyt deadpool about to pack this dude clark kent out in 8 years

Batman & superman film got stomp out by the solo black panther film. He cant even get a release date for MOS 2. Its over for the boy scout :shaq:

The more ridiculous hings you keep saying make me realize this conversation isn't even worth having :skip:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What? :why:

Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman ARE the most well-known superheroes of all-time. Spider-Man comes in 4th.
Wouldn’t be able to tell by the movie sales :manny:

If we adjust for modern times, Superman and WW have no business being in the top 5. And I don’t know how much more hits Burton/Nolan Batman can take from this DCEU era before people start rocking with other nikkas more.

A lot of the nikkas in this thread clearly don't know shyt about comics. Superman #3? :laff: :laff:
Superman is literally the Dallass cowboys of the industry. How much longer is he gonna live off success from decades ago. Nobody is checking for that nikka anymore.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Deadpool should be at least = or ahead of BP in general. Them CAC’s love them some deadpool he probably ahead of wolverine at this point. :patrice:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Storm movie gonna body the idea that Wonder Woman is THE female superhero

I keep trying to tell y'all. The Wonder Woman arc is gonna be trash compared to the story produced by black women.
this dumb ass post that bytch doesn't even have any story arc outside the "x-men mythos" to support a solo movie franchise

nikka stay asking for a Storm movie's but they couldn't even come up with three worth a dame storyline idea's outside of being the leader of x-men b team's

an arc of this bytch try to overcome claustrophobic in between getting fukked by wolverine on the danger room floor :hhh: you nikkas can keep that wack shyt

Last edited:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Definitely top 10 now.

Superman
Batman
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Hulk
Iron Man
Wonder Woman
Black Panther
Captain America
Thor

Would be a dope Justice League Avengers squad:ehh:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
fukk no. Wonder Woman shyts on Hulk in terms of pushing merchandise, comic books and movies. She shyts on him in all 3 categories. :camby:

This one dude said Storm is the most popular female :laff:

What merchandise? Where's that wonder woman game? Where's the wonder woman equivalent to hulk hands? Where's that solo cartoon with action figures?

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Since team Coogler's movie?
I say 7.
  1. Spiderman
  2. Batman
  3. Superman
  4. Wonder Woman
  5. Ironman
  6. Wolverine
  7. Black Panther
Speak on it.
now how many of those movies are better than Blade? How come everyone acts like the first Blade wasn't the shyt? 4 of the movies on your list wouldn't have been made without Blade and Blade was rated R. I just can't get into these pg13 comic book films.