How far did Black Panther move up the list of All-Time Superhero Rankings?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Easily number 1 for me. I never really cared for Marvel characters like that back then or any. I loved Batman in the Nolan run and Xmen/Spiderman were cool but that was about it.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Wolverine is a younger hero than both (first appearance was in 1974). And since these comic book movies popped off he hasn't really been done justice until last year.

Except he's been head of the class for this comic movie shyt, regardless of whether he's been done justice, and thats on top of the popularity he already had going into movies.

What? :why:

Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman ARE the most well-known superheroes of all-time. Spider-Man comes in 4th.

Nope. Spider man is toe to toe, to surpassing Batman. Wonder woman is iconic, but she's as popular as the incredible hulk, if that.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Since team Coogler's movie?
I say 7.
  1. Spiderman
  2. Batman
  3. Superman
  4. Wonder Woman
  5. Ironman
  6. Wolverine
  7. Black Panther
Speak on it.
I think you have superman a little too high and ironman too low. I think batman should be #1, spidey 2 then ironman then it gets murky. According to boxoffice numbers id say panther but its just one movie. Is its success due to all the cultral factors and being the lead in to IW or is this franchise going to be making a billion like it's nothing each outing

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Ironman didn't get that popular until his movies.
i thought that is what this was based off. So when you add the comics + animated movies lego nonsense + solo movies of batman you still have spidey at tge top of your ranking?:why:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i thought that is what this was based off. So when you add the comics + animated movies lego nonsense + solo movies of batman you still have spidey at tge top of your ranking?:why:
Spidey sells the most merch.
And yes my dudes, this is all forms of media. No other just the movies or comics.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Spider-Man was well-known BEFORE his movies.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I mean she is THE female superhero and just had a successful movie released about her. But she's not the subject of the thread.
A Storm movie gonna body the idea that Wonder Woman is THE female superhero

I keep trying to tell y'all. The Wonder Woman arc is gonna be trash compared to the story produced by black women.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Except he's been head of the class for this comic movie shyt, regardless of whether he's been done justice, and thats on top of the popularity he already had going into movies.

Nope. Spider man is toe to toe, to surpassing Batman. Wonder woman is iconic, but she's as popular as the incredible hulk, if that.
Dude, Wolverine/X-Men movies don't make bank. WW beat all his movies in one try. That should show you her popularity.
Head of the class?! :mjlol: If he's your favorite just say that.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
A Storm movie gonna body the idea that Wonder Woman is THE female superhero

I keep trying to tell y'all. The Wonder Woman arc is gonna be trash compared to the story produced by black women.
What? Dude, there is no Storm movie even in the works. :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Doesn't mean one isn't a possibility. We just saw Black Panther, are you for real? What exactly is funny?
Yes, a possibility. A lot of things are possible man. Doesn't mean they are worth mentioning.
Kitty Pryde probably is going to get a movie before her. That's what's funny. :mjlol:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
There needs to be a John Stewart Green Lantern movie and a Static Shock movie. DC should get on that and ditch their mediocre DCEU crap they have going on now.