How Are All Sony Stans...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PSN right now has actually the same features as Xbox Live. I can jump on my Vita, hop in a party of 8 and play game at the same time. Isn't that all that Xbox Live has?? Hell I can skype and game at the same time. So tell me, what exactly does XBL have over PSN RIGHT NOW?

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
you've come up with several reasons why you're "impartial" but side with M$ :patrice:

but you're right, here was the actual quote you said.
Ok and why not any unbiased person will tell you that X1 has a better launch line up. As of now it has better games I am interested in. Killzone has never interested me. Now if the PS4 was launching a vastly improved GT6/7, Uncharted 4 and be more upfront with its online features we have to pay now for trust me I would be on Sony nuts. But Knack just doesn't do it for me. :ld:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
PSN right now has actually the same features as Xbox Live. I can jump on my Vita, hop in a party of 8 and play game at the same time. Isn't that all that Xbox Live has?? Hell I can skype and game at the same time. So tell me, what exactly does XBL have over PSN RIGHT NOW?
nikka stop changing the goal post we talking next gen gaming, not right now. Sit back and let the adults talk.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
you've come up with several reasons why you're "impartial" but side with M$ :patrice:

but you're right, here was the actual quote you said.
And Im still am on the fence because if the games I want does not come until much later why not pick up the system then. Im still on the fence because Im a tech junkie and love getting new shyt when it drops.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka stop changing the goal post we talking next gen gaming, not right now. Sit back and let the :flabbynsick: talk.
If you talking about next gen gaming, why are you talking about Xbox live then?? Xbox Live isn't "next gen" because it's a service. All that's different is new apps, features that's been in existence for who knows how long on PC's.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
If you talking about next gen gaming, why are you talking about Xbox live then?? Xbox Live isn't "next gen" because it's a service. All that's different is new apps, features that's been in existence for who knows how long on PC's.
Just stop, please! obviously you have no idea what you are talking about. It has features on the Xbox One that the 360 will not have.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok and why not any unbiased person will tell you that X1 has a better launch line up. As of now it has better games I am interested in. Killzone has never interested me. Now if the PS4 was launching a vastly improved GT6/7, Uncharted 4 and be more upfront with its online features we have to pay now for trust me I would be on Sony nuts. But Knack just doesn't do it for me. :ld:
i don't buy consoles for launch titles. i ook at the overall bigger picture. sony has never had a problem with pumping out exclusive titles. right now games are going to look very similar to current gen. it's going to take 1-2 yrs before we start seeing the real next gen games. although im going to grab my ps4 when infamous drops.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
i don't buy consoles for launch titles. i ook at the overall bigger picture. sony has never had a problem with pumping out exclusive titles. right now games are going to look very similar to current gen. it's going to take 1-2 yrs before we start seeing the real next gen games. although im going to grab my ps4 when infamous drops.
Sounds like a good plan for you. Me im a car nut, so Forza 5 for me. Killer Instinct is also a bonus. Since I still watch tv when I have time the hdmi in features and controls is plus for me also.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just stop, please! obviously you have no idea what you are talking about. It has features on the Xbox One that the 360 will not have.
Like what?? Don't name me features that work independent of Xbox Live. Name me features that are contingent on Xbox live being "next gen."

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Like what?? Don't name me features that work independent of Xbox Live. Name me features that are contingent on Xbox live being "next gen."
Xbox One live features:

1. Better matchmaking with Smart Match.

2. No jerks - reputation system helps keep annoying players out of your games.

3. No waiting in lobbies - play, watch TV, or surf the web while matchmaking happens.

Just to name a few.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/get-the-facts?xr=shellnav

P.S. Dedicated servers available to all devs.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox One live features:

1. Better matchmaking with Smart Match.
You guys just eat this propaganda for breakfast :snoop: I've seen countless games this gen get their matchmaking improved via title updates yet somehow matchmaking is still not up to par and now requires a whole new console hardware to be improved?? Please.

2. No jerks - reputation system helps keep annoying players out of your games.
How is this different from the reputation system on 360??

3. No waiting in lobbies - play, watch TV, or surf the web while matchmaking happens.
That's a next gen feature possible because of improved hardware. This is a feature that works independent of Xbox Live. You could basically swap out matchmaking with loading or w/e and it'll be the same.
Just to name a few.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/get-the-facts?xr=shellnav

P.S. Dedicated servers available to all devs.
:snoop:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
See this is why you can't have a convo with a stan. Anything you say will be met with some BS logic. The info is out there read up on it. The rep system has been been explained in here already, search for it. Until then please STFU.

P.S. Sony stan logic if Sony doesn't have it, they downplay it. If Sony announces it its the greatest thing ever and Sony is all about the gamers!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See this is why you can't have a convo with a stan. Anything you say will be met with some BS logic. The info is out there read up on it. The rep system has been been explained in here already, search for it. Until then please STFU.

P.S. Sony stan logic if Sony doesn't have it, they downplay it. If Sony announces it its the greatest thing ever and Sony is all about the gamers!
Yea nice deflection you got going there. I clearly asked you to name me next gen Xbox Live features and you named me two features that are already possible currently and one that is basically multitasking in a nutshell but you want to add "matchmaking" to it as if that doesn't imply it's still multitasking. Face it, there is no such thing as "next gen" Xbox Live because it doesn't make sense. That's like saying next gen internet service.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Yea nice deflection you got going there. I clearly asked you to name me next gen Xbox Live features and you named me two features that are already possible currently and one that is basically multitasking in a nutshell but you want to add "matchmaking" to it as if that doesn't imply it's still multitasking. Face it, there is no such thing as "next gen" Xbox Live because it doesn't make sense.
No its not a deflation, its a observation these are features MS has announced for the X1. You come and use your own logic based your perception on what it can or cannot do. So I guess the PS4 will not have cross game chat because the PS3 doesn't have it. I mean since they haven't done it before it possibly cant be improved on. Im glad you are not over any projects because you never advance on anything.