How Are All Sony Stans...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok, but remember YOU ASKED FOR THIS :whew:

Right here your implying that XBL and PSN are the same, so right here you already downgraded
My videos posted above go into how XBL has uprgaded so that answered your question already. But there's more...

Your shyt talking was a little hard to find because you didn't put it in a normal post, but htere it is...
Post #72 in this thread, you said...

That was you replying to Smooth3D, the bold is your replies. Since you love to change the subject so often
Here's the question you originally posed in case you already fogot

Its in big bold letters for everyone to see :win:
Again, where do I say "XBL is not upgraded it's the same"? I was asking him to prove to me how XBL is now all of a sudden another next gen experience to be had and he named me features that could've basically went into an update for the 360. You know how many times I've seen "better matchmaking" as part of some update in MP games this gen?? How about the fact that he tried to pass of Multi tasking as Xbox Live feature rather than something that is possible thanks to the new hardware? :mindblown: Why am I even replying to you?? :snoop:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The hate is strong in you
See, unlike you, I don't spew bird brained rants for one console. I'm out chea learning bout this shyt, while you troll gaming blogs and forums for ya knowledge.
So if I'm not qualified to speak on it, what tha fukk are you?? A nikka full of steam and no substance :stopitslime:

University of Houston, actually
Oh I'm sorry, what is it you are learning about again? And how does that then make you qualified to speak on anything we discuss usually :popcorn:

As for my knowledge, I read alot. About everything that interest me. I know I don't know everything, but I know more than most. Its a passion :manny: I'm also smart enough to know that just because you "hope to work" in one field doesn't make you an expert on every field that surrounds it. Children like to bring up there college situations like that makes them smart? When have YOU EVER came across as this smart 3cept, real question. I don't recall anyone here reading your post like "This guy knows his stuff" Never happened one time.
Since you studying all hard n shyt. Ok, tell us something related to what we talking about that only YOU would know (or someone in your field)

Explain something for us. Demonstrate your new founded videogaming related intelligence.
You need an example? Tell me how the Esram works in the XB1?
Tell me how PSN is improved on PS4
Tell me what sony has done to improve it
Tell me how Vita will stream PS4 games from your home to the beach and work when it couldn't work right for PSP
Tell me how big or small the "gap" is between the 2 systems. Don't toss out a number Rekka guessed.
Use your new found knowledge to answer this question. I'm all ears :obama:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
PS4 can overlay NFL games with interactive stats, Cable TV, Apps, seamlessly onto your screen without exiting a game or touching your remote? :popcorn:

Tell me if I buy a gaming machine,why would I give a shyt about TV features? its 2013 the Internet is TV, it's not 1996 anymore lol Answer this? Tell me why? Then tell me have these features not been done in the past? in 1997ish

tvhome1.jpg

111797digicom-webtv.jpg

7mc10ld600.jpg

hardware.jpg

ictvscreen.png

WAKE THE HELLUP! LOL

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
PS4 can't multi task??
No, not that I know of. But I'm betting that your gonna point out some bootleg feature and be like "its the same thing :damn:"
Please show me, cuz I have no idea what the fukk you are talking about
Again, where do I say "XBL is not upgraded it's the same"? I was asking him to prove to me how XBL is now all of a sudden another next gen experience to be had and he named me features that could've basically went into an update for the 360. You know how many times I've seen "better matchmaking" as part of some update in MP games this gen?? How about the fact that he tried to pass of Multi tasking as Xbox Live feature rather than something that is possible thanks to the new hardware? :mindblown: Why am I even replying to you?? :snoop:
Why are you always turning into a fakkit when we have discussions. You asked, I answered unlike anyone else has. So you get angry when people reply to you :dwillhuh:
I didn't enter this convo saying "Fatboi you stupid son of a bytch!!!" I showed you where you was wrong and now you seem to be catching feelings. I don't need to quote it again, you in BOLD was saying how XBL upgrades are not real. How you seen upgrades via updates n shyt. Just lying out your ass. Sure, maybe an improvement here and there to what was already there. Nothing like what XBL on XB1 is like tho.
So you asked where did you say, I showed you. Show me a single link showcasing how XBL MP was upgraded in similar fashion to the new XBL :popcorn:

This is where you disappear like usual, only to reappear later talking the same shyt you just got sonned over.
Have fun playing Killzone friend :smh:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Tell me if I buy a gaming machine,why would I give a shyt about TV features? its 2013 the Internet is TV, it's not 1996 anymore lol Answer this? Tell me why? Then tell me have these features not been done in the past? in 1997ish

tvhome1.jpg

111797digicom-webtv.jpg

7mc10ld600.jpg

hardware.jpg

ictvscreen.png

WAKE THE HELLUP! LOL
I hear webTV is a great alternative :laff:

Deez nikkaz BEYOND FURIOUS NOW :whew:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Nope.
original.jpg

Looks like this person is streaming their game, video chatting/texting all at the same time.

:dead: I asked you could PS4 do any of the TV/Media features of the Xwon......and you posted a link of some asian bytch streaming a game with a chat box :dead:

This might be the worst struggle response of the console wars. Just wow :wow:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
more qualified than a senior citizen troll like you from my perspective...
You have literally no idea who I am, or how much experience I have in any field :sitdown:
Only thing you know is your boy didn't even respond :manny:
Now as for you, we been posting for years. And never have you even been relevant in the videogame topic realm
Your a nobody. Not saying just in general which would be accurate. But I'm talking about in the scheme of things.
When we talk about topics, you never drop any knowledge. EVER. So why the fukk do you think myself or anyone else on this site would give a shyt what YOUR PERSPECTIVE is.

Not trying to be mean, I'm being 100% I swear on my children's lives serious. WHO THE fukk ARE YOU :heh:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
You have literally no idea who I am, or how much experience I have in any field :sitdown:
Only thing you know is your boy didn't even respond :manny:
Now as for you, we been posting for years. And never have you even been relevant in the videogame topic realm
Your a nobody. Not saying just in general which would be accurate. But I'm talking about in the scheme of things.
When we talk about topics, you never drop any knowledge. EVER. So why the fukk do you think myself or anyone else on this site would give a shyt what YOUR PERSPECTIVE is.

Not trying to be mean, I'm being 100% I swear on my children's lives serious. WHO THE fukk ARE YOU :heh:
sure breh.. :russ: