How Are All Sony Stans...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Deflecting :heh: nikka. PS+ gives you all of the benefits and features of PS+ on PS3 and access to multiplayer since its behind that pay wall now.

This has literally been known since the console reveal. Now keep it moving.
You know, I think he meant to say PSN. And literally every single person in this thread caught on to that except for you and King Sun :wow:

But now that that is cleared up, what you know about PSN next gen :popcorn:
PSN right now has actually the same features as Xbox Live. I can jump on my Vita, hop in a party of 8 and play game at the same time. Isn't that all that Xbox Live has?? Hell I can skype and game at the same time. So tell me, what exactly does XBL have over PSN RIGHT NOW?
Bruh, You have been exposed on numerous occasions for using the same tactics over and over again :stop:
We are talking about Xbox One XBL vs PS4 PSN. Here you are talking about Vita like if PS4 is a Vita which it is not. Now watch as you talk about PC in your next reply...
If you talking about next gen gaming, why are you talking about Xbox live then?? Xbox Live isn't "next gen" because it's a service. All that's different is new apps, features that's been in existence for who knows how long on PC's.
Yes, now its PC. Like if PC didn't have the features you hype on PS3? PC doesn't have every feature XB1 has, and PS4 which is the subject has almost nothing the Xbox One has. If it did, you'd be talking about it right now instead of changing the subject so often. Struggle Stanning :heh:
Like what?? Don't name me features that work independent of Xbox Live. Name me features that are contingent on Xbox live being "next gen."
I'm not even sure what you trying to change the subject too this time, but I'm not falling for it
We trying to figure out what is next gen about PSN besides its next gen monthly fee :huhldup:
Are you guys paying for the same PSN that lost 77million accounts? Same PSN that lost its keys in october which will ruin things like your GTA5 Online experience? I can post BRAND NEW Last of Us online Hack videos. I know the new XBL will prevent that because the old XBL prevented that for the most part

All we asking is what has improved, and would you be satisfied with NO IMPROVEMENTS? :popcorn:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
See this is why you can't have a convo with a stan. Anything you say will be met with some BS logic. The info is out there read up on it. The rep system has been been explained in here already, search for it. Until then please STFU.

P.S. Sony stan logic if Sony doesn't have it, they downplay it. If Sony announces it its the greatest thing ever and Sony is all about the gamers!

Bruh just keep it moving. When you got clowns bringing up Vita in a next gen conversation, you know the deal.

shyt like this...

2. No jerks - reputation system helps keep annoying players out of your games.
How is this different from the reputation system on 360??

As if we haven't had this discussion countless times with threads about it :heh:

Facepalming dedicated servers, too. :heh:

I'm STILL waiting for a reply to

PS4 Sony games will be dedicated servers....3rd Parties SHOULD be as well.
Source? :popcorn:

Been a week. Silence really is deafening :lolbron:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Bruh just keep it moving. When you got clowns bringing up Vita in a next gen conversation, you know the deal.

shyt like this...

As if we haven't had this discussion countless times with threads about it :heh:

I'm STILL waiting for a reply to

Been a week. Silence really is deafening :lolbron:
I already know @Fatboi1 is a herb. He's getting mad now. lol Come say something witty and post my giff again. :troll:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You were better off not answering :laff::laff:

NOPE. First party Sony Games. And I had/played em all.

nigerianumad.png

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
  • Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No its not a deflation, its a observation these are features MS has announced for the X1. You come and use your own logic based your perception on what it can or cannot do. So I guess the PS4 will not have cross game chat because the PS3 doesn't have it. I mean since they haven't done it before it possibly cant be improved on. Im glad you are not over any projects because you never advance on anything.
:mindblown: What are you even talking about??? I asked you to tell me what this "next gen" Xbox Live is and you simply tried to answer an unanswerable question because there's no such thing as next gen XBL. You should've simply realized the error in your thinking and moved on. When you want to admit that Xbox Live is simply a service and nothing more, feel free to @ me.

Xbox One features are what you should be talking about and not Xbox Live. Same way you guys pretend that cross game chat is something Sony simply didn't want in the PS3 instead of realizing it was because of RAM limitation in the PS3.

shyt like this...

Do you ever say anything of substance on here?? you simply dap and cosign mindless drivel by some of these Xbot morons and simply spin everything like the damn wheel of fortune. I brought up Vita to make a point and that was the flawed thinking that Xbox Live progressively gets better because "it's next gen time" rather than more things can be done with better hardware present which is more accurate. If there wasn't a Xbox One, these "next gen" Xbox Live features would simply be updates to the 360. Multitasking is not something thanks to Xbox Live advancements, it's thanks to improved hardware.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
MAG
Socom
UC2
Resistance

All used dedicated servers.
Unpolished has never used Dedicated servers, but its cute that you tried to throw that in there to bolster your list :laff:
As for the games you did name, like anybody gives a shyt about Socom now?
Resistance either? That shyt sold less copies than Nas last album (Tru Story)
You just literally naming titles for the fukk of it, while sony is taking away those features for the fukk of it
http://n4g.com/news/1312107/socom-c...and-mag-servers-shutting-down-in-january-2014
On xbox, we gained dedicated servers that can be used for every game. While you running out :wow:
NOPE. First party Sony Games. And I had/played em all.

nigerianumad.png
Well did you forget we can see what you played bruh :ufdup:
Mag, you finished 17%, 9 bronze trophies, 3 silver, no gold/plat
Thats comparable to the 21% of Killzone 3 you played which you said you didn't even like. You got 7bronze on that game. I never heard you hype up Mag either so now you know you fukked up right?
Warhawk had dedicated servers, you played 2% of that game
Killzone 2 only 10% :heh:

There is nothing with you and Socom 4, and your Socom: Confrontation joint is at 0%, so you not even playing the games you saying you are :gladbron:

You didn't even play the earlier Resistence games either :snoop:

PS4: WHERE REKKAPRYDE IS JUST HAVIN FUN OUT HERE!!!

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:mindblown: What are you even talking about??? I asked you to tell me what this "next gen" Xbox Live is and you simply tried to answer an unanswerable question because there's no such thing as next gen XBL. You should've simply realized the error in your thinking and moved on. When you want to admit that Xbox Live is simply a service and nothing more, feel free to @ me.

Xbox One features are what you should be talking about and not Xbox Live. Same way you guys pretend that cross game chat is something Sony simply didn't want in the PS3 instead of realizing it was because of RAM limitation in the PS3.

Do you ever say anything of substance on here?? you simply dap and cosign mindless drivel by some of these Xbot morons and simply spin everything like the damn wheel of fortune. I brought up Vita to make a point and that was the flawed thinking that Xbox Live progressively gets better because "it's next gen time" rather than more things can be done with better hardware present which is more accurate. If there wasn't a Xbox One, these "next gen" Xbox Live features would simply be updates to the 360. Multitasking is not something thanks to Xbox Live advancements, it's thanks to improved hardware.
Am I the only one to start reading then stop? Once he started talking about how XBL wasn't upgraded I was like "why continue reading this nikkaz lies for?" and kept it moving.
I have no desire to go back n forth with a person who is straight up lying to have a conversation.
Yes fatboi, XBL hasn't been improved. Its been improved in every concievable way, but I'll let you say its not while PSN remains not only a mystery. But you guys refuse to acknowledge even that fact. I hope that works out for you :tu:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Am I the only one to start reading then stop? Once he started talking about how XBL wasn't upgraded I was like "why continue reading this nikkaz lies for?" and kept it moving.

I have no desire to go back n forth with a person who is straight up lying to have a conversation.

He's mad and playing dumb. I'll take my own advice on this one.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

:camby:rhetoric, acting like xbox live cant evolve. Ol there no such thing as next gen online :what: From now you are on the same level as Giftic to me you are officially a herb, Good Day nikka!