How Are All Sony Stans...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Both companies are repugnant in the end. :ld:

I don't do console alignments. I own an XB360 and not a PS3 at the moment. I just yank the chain when I sense bullshyt.
Oh, you saying you own one and yanking chains when you see bullshyt. But your dumbass has done nothing but bash xbox, praise PS3, and even in your info area you have your Steam ID with no gamertag
I think my bullshyt alarm is about to have a seizure :sitdown:
you're definitely Courtdog with that Z shyt..
And :uFURIOUS: :obama:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Funny thing is, I'm actually a software engineer a year away from graduating..

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Oh, you saying you own one and yanking chains when you see bullshyt. But your dumbass has done nothing but bash xbox, praise PS3, and even in your info area you have your Steam ID with no gamertag
I think my bullshyt alarm is about to have a seizure :sitdown:

I don't play on XBL. I let me nephew have the reigns on that. I play the occasional SP game and some Minecraft.

I play alot of Steam games. :yeshrug:

Sony bullshyts less than MS when it comes to their newer consoles. :manny:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I don't play on XBL. I let me nephew have the reigns on that. I play the occasional SP game and some Minecraft.

I play alot of Steam games. :yeshrug:

Sony bullshyts less than MS when it comes to their newer consoles. :manny:

Bullshyt less? You mean don't say anything or be a vague as fukk yeah I agree. We only 2 months away from launch and still dont know what we are paying for ps+ for.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
^^^ :uFURIOUS: ^^^

Speaking of 10yrs http://gizmodo.com/how-the-xbox-one-is-designed-to-be-left-switched-on-for-986658456
But when sony said it http://www.1up.com/news/kaz-hirai-ps3-lifespan-10
It was all good, you championed it :scusthov:

Get off dat nikkaz dikk

Where your certs from muh'fukka :heh::salute:

Only sony stans say such words :ufdup:

Fake expertise? Your entire knowledge base on PS4 is based off of fake expertise :bryan:
Outside of a fukking share button you literally don't know shyt about a PS4
You stanning so hard you forgot :facepalm:

I'll give you $10,000 coli cash if you can back up that statement. I've thrown that around a dozen times now, and not a single 3cept has collected. Nothing will change today, so have fun with those EMPTY STATEMENTS
Bullshyt less? You mean don't say anything or be a vague as fukk yeah I agree. We only 2 months away from launch and still dont know what we are paying for ps+ for.
:snoop:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Um these are the feature available now. On PS3 online play is free. On PS4 I have to pay for this service, so how does it enhance my online play. I hate when stans play stupid.
you said ps didn't tell you the features you get with ps plus and I posted a link and now you're saying it doesn't tell you how its going enhance the online experience? wtf im supposed to guess what you're trying to ask?

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
you said ps didn't tell you the features you get with ps plus and I posted a link and now you're saying it doesn't tell you how its going enhance the online experience? wtf im supposed to guess what you're trying to ask?
So your comprehension is slow. Once again for the money Im paying what is Sony going to do to improve its online services, fukk the free and reduced priced games I will never play.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4