How Are All Sony Stans...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one to start reading then stop? Once he started talking about how XBL wasn't upgraded I was like "why continue reading this nikkaz lies for?" and kept it moving.
I have no desire to go back n forth with a person who is straight up lying to have a conversation.
Yes fatboi, XBL hasn't been improved. Its been improved in every concievable way, but I'll let you say its not while PSN remains not only a mystery. But you guys refuse to acknowledge even that fact. I hope that works out for you :tu:
Show me where I said XBL hasn't been upgraded in my post. Please do.
He's mad and playing dumb. I'll take my own advice on this one.
I'm playing dumb because I realize XBL is a service and not a fixed hardware??

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:camby:rhetoric, acting like xbox live cant evolve. Ol there no such thing as next gen online :what: From now you are on the same level as Giftic to me you are officially a herb, Good Day nikka!
So then why did you previously try to say Xbox Live was next gen? You forgot Xbox Live is a online service? You Xbots are seriously delusional at times.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Xbox live will be basically the same shyt as before :heh:

But go ahead & keep thinkin y'all gonna eat

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
He's mad and playing dumb. I'll take my own advice on this one.
I made a thread on it, can't remember the name right now. But I pinpointed how Fatboi's go to tactic is by changing the subject :russ:

I'm playing dumb because I realize XBL is a service and not a fixed hardware??
When you gonna realize PSN is a service and not fixed :popcorn:

:usure:

Feel free to ignore everything, just realize that is an admission of :uFURIOUS: amongst intellectuals :manny:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

These cats writing checks with they posts that they can't cash. Dumbasses talking about Next generation Xbox Live and then proceeds to post Xbox One features. No idiots, Xbox Live doesn't have "generations". :skip:

I made a thread on it, can't remember the name right now. But I pinpointed how Fatboi's go to tactic is by changing the subject :russ:

When you gonna realize PSN is a service and not fixed :popcorn:
Don't respond to my question with rhetoric, answer the question idiot.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
These cats writing checks with they posts that they can't cash. Dumbasses talking about Next generation Xbox Live and then proceeds to post Xbox One features. No idiots, Xbox Live doesn't have "generations". :skip:

A sony stan having the nerve to tell somebody to answer a question! :laff:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I've realized you guys simply resort to irrelevant shaming when you can't keep up with the discussion. I'm done here :salute:
You got to be trolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :russ: You and your ilk are masters at it. look what yall tried to do to me. :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

If Xbox Live didn't upgrade a thing coming from the 360, they'd still be better than PSN.......5 years ago :russ:

Live is so far ahead that it literally takes Sony years to catch up in functionality, and they're still years behind
I've realized you guys simply resort to irrelevant shaming when you can't keep up with the discussion. I'm done here :salute:

Go party chat on your Vita breh. You were just touting how Playstation Network has nothing to worry bout cause you can Party-Chat with all your other grown men handheld carrying friends :deadrose:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go party chat on your Vita breh. You were just touting how Playstation Network has nothing to worry bout cause you can Party-Chat with all your other grown men handheld carrying friends :deadrose:
The only thing different I see with Xbox Live compared to PS4's PSN is dedicated servers. Other than that, miss me with all that NFL and snap app bullshyt.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Funny thing is you'll think that makes you qualified to know a muthafukkin thing when it doesn't :yayo:
The hate is strong in you
See, unlike you, I don't spew bird brained rants for one console. I'm out chea learning bout this shyt, while you troll gaming blogs and forums for ya knowledge.
So if I'm not qualified to speak on it, what tha fukk are you?? A nikka full of steam and no substance :stopitslime:

A Phoenix University software engineer.:usure:
University of Houston, actually

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Ok, but remember YOU ASKED FOR THIS :whew:
PSN right now has actually the same features as Xbox Live. I can jump on my Vita, hop in a party of 8 and play game at the same time. Isn't that all that Xbox Live has?? Hell I can skype and game at the same time. So tell me, what exactly does XBL have over PSN RIGHT NOW?
Right here your implying that XBL and PSN are the same, so right here you already downgraded
My videos posted above go into how XBL has uprgaded so that answered your question already. But there's more...
Your shyt talking was a little hard to find because you didn't put it in a normal post, but htere it is...
Post #72 in this thread, you said...
Xbox One live features:

1. Better matchmaking with Smart Match.
You guys just eat this propaganda for breakfast :snoop: I've seen countless games this gen get their matchmaking improved via title updates yet somehow matchmaking is still not up to par and now requires a whole new console hardware to be improved?? Please.

2. No jerks - reputation system helps keep annoying players out of your games.
How is this different from the reputation system on 360??

3. No waiting in lobbies - play, watch TV, or surf the web while matchmaking happens.
That's a next gen feature possible because of improved hardware. This is a feature that works independent of Xbox Live. You could basically swap out matchmaking with loading or w/e and it'll be the same.
Just to name a few.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/get-the-facts?xr=shellnav

P.S. Dedicated servers available to all devs.
:snoop:
That was you replying to Smooth3D, the bold is your replies. Since you love to change the subject so often
Here's the question you originally posed in case you already fogot
Its in big bold letters for everyone to see :win: