How Are All Sony Stans...

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
If you honestly don't know what ps+ gives you on PS4 you either choose not to find PS4 info or you're bullshytting
Instead of talking noise show me the info, stop deflecting. Because I have looked and have found nothing.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Instead of talking noise show me the info, stop deflecting. Because I have looked and have found nothing.
Deflecting :heh: nikka. PS+ gives you all of the benefits and features of PS+ on PS3 and access to multiplayer since its behind that pay wall now.

This has literally been known since the console reveal. Now keep it moving.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Deflecting :heh: nikka. PS+ gives you all of the benefits and features of PS+ on PS3 and access to multiplayer since its behind that pay wall now.

This has literally been known since the console reveal. Now keep it moving.
So its doesn't do shyt to enhance my online play? All I get is a glorified demo in Driveclub at launch and whatever weak ass indie games they give for free or discounted price. Why no enhancements on their online backhaul so just p2p gaming, no way to have any kind matchmaking based reputation and skill. So just exactly the same as the PS3 version with less games and no enhancements.. Gotcha :smh:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
why doesn't PSN have Xbox live features? We all know its unplayable unless its like Xbox live.
fw2clu_zps7716cb3e.gif

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

Ok so essence you have no answer. I see. I hope you know that giff does not bother me so keep posting it. Im glad you feel the need to keep other dudes pics on your computer. So once again psn is a inferior service to xbox live, lol tell me again how you can stream netflix for free lol Sony Stans are funny!

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Ok so essence you have no answer. I see. I hope you know that giff does not bother me so keep posting it. Im glad you feel the need to keep other dudes pics on your computer. So once again psn is a inferior service to xbox live, lol tell me again how you can stream netflix for free lol Sony Stans are funny!

Tell me again about the NFL features that make Xbox live so amazing

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Tell me again about the NFL features that make Xbox live so amazing
Honestly I haven't looked too much into it, but it like it might be piff! :win: They are working on other sports such as NBA, Baseball etc. I know a lot of game nerds could care less about sports, But I do. Boomer Sooner nikka!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that's funny because i've looked and found 3 full games, not including drive club, and 4 FTP games.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this dude smooth is clown :wow: claimed he pre-ordered ps4, then claimed he cancelled his pre-order. now he's talking this "we" shyt.

these xbots sound like marketers who want to debate other marketers. they keep trying to make us sell them on the ps4.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
this dude smooth is clown :wow: claimed he pre-ordered ps4, then claimed he cancelled his pre-order. now he's talking this "we" shyt.

these xbots sound like marketers who want to debate other marketers. they keep trying to make us sell them on the ps4.
:mindblown: Where have seen where I said I canceled my pre-order. No you the clown. I cant stand revisionist history nikkas like you.

proof_zps24f13130.jpg

:umad:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: Where have seen where I said I canceled my pre-order. No you the clown. I cant stand revisionist history nikkas like you.

proof_zps24f13130.jpg

:umad:

wow, you xbots are really taking advantage of the broken search feature. you said you were going to cancel your pre-order last week. either way, you look stupid talking about stans and blind followers when you've apparently pre-ordered a console you don't seem to want.

:patrice: but while you're at it, take an updated SS. that one is old

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
wow, you xbots are really taking advantage of the broken search feature. you said you were going to cancel your pre-order last week. either way, you look stupid talking about stans and blind followers when you've apparently pre-ordered a console you don't seem to want.

:patrice: but while you're at it, take an updated SS. that one is old
No
I never said that, So dont blame a broken search feature on your lack of comprehension skills. And if really been paying attention I have always said I have pre-ordered both. I never said PS4 was not a good system. I never said PS4 did not have good franchises. Now I just I take up for X1 is because I don't like liars. You can hype your system without resorting to outright lies and deflections. Its nothing wrong calling the issues your system has. Remember I called MS out on their overly aggressive drm policy when it was announced. But Stans have very selective memory and pick and choose what they want to see.

I'm probably one of the middle of the road people here, But to yall Im a xbot cause I call out yalls shyt.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No
I never said that, So dont blame a broken search feature on your lack of comprehension skills. And if really been paying attention I have always said I have pre-ordered both. I never said PS4 was not a good system. I never said PS4 did not have good franchises. Now I just I take up for X1 is because I don't like liars. You can hype your system without resorting to outright lies and deflections. Its nothing wrong calling the issues your system has. Remember I called MS out on their overly aggressive drm policy when it was announced. But Stans have very selective memory and pick and choose what they want to see.

I'm probably one of the middle of the road people here, But to yall Im a xbot cause I call out yalls shyt.
you've come up with several reasons why you're "impartial" but side with M$ :patrice:

smooth3d said:
Im of thinking of canceling my pre-order with them.

but you're right, here was the actual quote you said.