How Are All Sony Stans...

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Suddenly computer engineers? Every single one of them suddenly is an expert on the subject.

I love how they stay talking about "ddr5" "ddr3" "gpu" like they actually know what the fck they talking about and aint google scholars lol.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Right. You LOOK UP something, generally on NeoGaf or some other Sony oriented source and regurgitate it like it's gospel and like you actually have an inkling of a clue of what any of it means, which you don't.

Then when an official figure says something you say no that can't be true because *re-regurgitates bullshyt as if it's your own knowledge/information/misinformation*

You Sony nerds are so desperate to win this fictional war...it's pathetic.

and yet you create this thread.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
This shyt kills me when a nikka comes in and acts like Sony Stans are guilty of doing shyt Xbox nikkas aren't.

If anything I'd say those nikkas are worse when it comes to fake expertise

OP is an obvious Xbox Stan with an agenda to push. Wack thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Architectures, programming, chips...

The only chips these fukks are familiar with are lays
Lol.

Funny the OP talking about Sony stans being so concerned with power when it seems like there were hundreds of threads made over the past few weeks in regards to the uphill battle M$ has been facing against Sony's PS4 reign of power literally.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/majo...ruth-to-come-out-about-xbox-one-power.144993/

The other one with Xbox One's CPU being overclocked and tested with Prime 95 had a thread created by the same user.

Clearly Xbots are relentless with their bashing of any pro-Sony talk yet in the same breath will hurriedly create a thread about Xbox One praising it's "boost."

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
^^^ :uFURIOUS: ^^^
because we look up information before posting and don't use 10 yr old articles :blessed:
Speaking of 10yrs http://gizmodo.com/how-the-xbox-one-is-designed-to-be-left-switched-on-for-986658456
But when sony said it http://www.1up.com/news/kaz-hirai-ps3-lifespan-10
It was all good, you championed it :scusthov:
i'm sure that was done intentionally.
Get off dat nikkaz dikk
:mjpls:

And your IT cert is from where......
Where your certs from muh'fukka :heh:
I'm no Sony stan but...
Only sony stans say such words :ufdup:
This shyt kills me when a nikka comes in and acts like Sony Stans are guilty of doing shyt Xbox nikkas aren't.

If anything I'd say those nikkas are worse when it comes to fake expertise

OP is an obvious Xbox Stan with an agenda to push. Wack thread
Fake expertise? Your entire knowledge base on PS4 is based off of fake expertise :bryan:
Outside of a fukking share button you literally don't know shyt about a PS4
You stanning so hard you forgot :facepalm:
All I took from this thread was that PlayStation users are more well-read and knowledgeable than their Xbox counterparts, and the Xbots find that off-putting and intimidating. :win:
I'll give you $10,000 coli cash if you can back up that statement. I've thrown that around a dozen times now, and not a single 3cept has collected. Nothing will change today, so have fun with those EMPTY STATEMENTS :salute: