How Are All Sony Stans...

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Bullshyt less? You mean don't say anything or be a vague as fukk yeah I agree. We only 2 months away from launch and still dont know what we are paying for ps+ for.

No, I mean bullshyt. As in spread less misinformation about the capabilities of the console. There's no backlash - unlike the XB1 - regarding the hardware or capabilities of the PS4.

Pulling MS's bullshyt card is what got the specs bumps to begin with. In spite of your stanning, I know you appreciate it deep down that there's people willing to rip up MS when bullshyt occurs, just to help the consumers in the end. :ahh:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Oh I'm sorry, what is it you are learning about again? And how does that then make you qualified to speak on anything we discuss usually :popcorn:

As for my knowledge, I read alot. About everything that interest me. I know I don't know everything, but I know more than most. Its a passion :manny: I'm also smart enough to know that just because you "hope to work" in one field doesn't make you an expert on every field that surrounds it. Children like to bring up there college situations like that makes them smart? When have YOU EVER came across as this smart 3cept, real question. I don't recall anyone here reading your post like "This guy knows his stuff" Never happened one time.
Since you studying all hard n shyt. Ok, tell us something related to what we talking about that only YOU would know (or someone in your field)

Explain something for us. Demonstrate your new founded videogaming related intelligence.
You need an example? Tell me how the Esram works in the XB1?
Tell me how PSN is improved on PS4
Tell me what sony has done to improve it
Tell me how Vita will stream PS4 games from your home to the beach and work when it couldn't work right for PSP
Tell me how big or small the "gap" is between the 2 systems. Don't toss out a number Rekka guessed.
Use your new found knowledge to answer this question. I'm all ears :obama:
To be honest, even if i sat here and researched all of your questions and gave you my rational opinion (or fact depending on what it is) , it would still fall on deaf ears. You are not one of the people on this board that I can have intelligent debate with. Meach sometimes...others as well. You got MS dikk too far down ya throat for anything else :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest, even if i sat here and researched all of your questions and gave you my rational opinion (or fact depending on what it is) , it would still fall on deaf ears. You are not one of the people on this board that I can have intelligent debate with. Meach sometimes...others as well. You got MS dikk too far down ya throat for anything else :youngsabo:
Why on earth would a community college software engineer have to research a software question?:usure:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Good response you insignificant shyt.
spitsoutdrinkcomingtoamerica-vi.gif

Why on earth would a community college software engineer have to research a software question?:usure:
:krs: