Have yall noticed the term ‘Gold Digger’ doesn’t get used anymore? These are the new age catchphrases

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:heh:Nothing

But whatever happened to going out with someone and then assessing what they can do; instead of demanding it from someone not in a relationship with you yet?

Imagine thinking it’s okay to pay a woman’s bills then being mad she don’t wanna get to know you first :laff:

It’s the equivalent of a woman showing she’s a complete freak but then expecting to take things slow with you :heh:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Imagine thinking it’s okay to pay a woman’s bills then being mad she don’t wanna get to know you first :laff:

It’s the equivalent of a woman showing she’s a complete freak but then expecting to take things slow with you :heh:
You Coli nikkas are dumb

Oh boy

I would pay my wife’s bills not a random who doesn’t know me but asking for it …

Now read that again

I feel sorry for your former High School teachers

Seriously

But let me reword that so there is no mistaking what I said …

“What's wrong with paying her bills? Nothing. But whatever happened to going out with someone and then assessing what they can do, instead of demanding it from someone not in a relationship with you yet?”

Daps
Most men do not pay alimony nor get stuck paying for a home their wife lives in. That’s rich nikka shyt. Only 10% of divorces include alimony payments. And cry me a river about needing to contribute money toward raising the kid you laid down and made.
These idiots think in TV and social media terms and not reality

Lmao I have seen first hand in real life normal salaried men get completely fukked in court. Yall got it though

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
It’s interesting how no one has brought up how this issue of gold diggers intersects with the desire to date young women no matter how out of shape, crusty or/and old yall are. Of course if you want to keep pulling women under 30 and you’re approaching 40 or 50 it’s a transactional relationship. Don’t act like you don’t know what’s up.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You Coli nikkas are dumb

Oh boy

I would pay my wife’s bills not a random who doesn’t know me but asking for it …

Now read that again

Seriously

“What's wrong with paying her bills? Nothing. But whatever happened to going out with someone and then assessing what they can do, instead of demanding it from someone not in a relationship with you yet?”

"Your wife's bills"

what does this even mean lmfao

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It’s interesting how no one has brought up how this issue of gold diggers intersects with the desire to date young women no matter how out of shape, crusty or/and old yall are. Of course if you want to keep pulling women under 30 and you’re approaching 40 or 50 it’s a transactional relationship. Don’t act like you don’t know what’s up.
No, these dudes really think a 24 yr old wants a low T, ED ass 43 yr old because they still got their hairline :skip:

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
You Coli nikkas are dumb

Oh boy

Now read that again

Seriously

That man said ‘what’s wrong with paying a woman’s bills’ and your first instinct immediate reply was “NOTHING”

Don’t try to juelz about a hypothetical wife. Your subconscious told on you. Well intended nggas tend to be the biggest targets :umad:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That man said ‘what’s wrong with paying a woman’s bills’ and your first instinct immediate reply was “NOTHING”

Don’t try to juelz about a hypothetical wife. Your subconscious told on you. Well intended nggas tend to be the biggest targets :umad:
Bro

I don’t pay their bills

IMG-5291.jpg

Got to wife em up first …

:unimpressed:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It's flipped. The term now is "broke nikka" and it's directed towards a society of feckless emasculated men. Women's effort to gold dig is now replaced with chasing the bag which 9 out of 10 times is following the thot blueprint. They all look the same (gelled down baby hair, eyelashes and wigs) . They find a goofy and lock that nikka down for 18 yrs with a kid and becom3 content creators/influencers. Women are more empowered now and validated thru social media.

Sterilize them thots.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Ain't you like a 50 something year old woman going through menopause, while unmarried? :jbhmm:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I disagree. In fact I know thats not true. These types of women have blended into normal society and have used social media—-which is dictated by women and has shamed men to not pushback on the BS—-to normalize bogus behavior. To think beautiful women can only be attained with money.

This site is a perfect example. Any time this topic comes up, even tho it’s a site full of alleged black men, nggas will start doing women’s bidding, shaming other men for not spending on bytches. :snoop: Mans yesterday said he was ADDICTED to taking women out for fine dining
That’s the problem.

Why do you want to attain beautiful women?

Why can’t you just strive for a woman of character with a good heart and not worry about whether she’s beautiful?? Because most people- men and women- aren’t beautiful.