Have yall noticed the term ‘Gold Digger’ doesn’t get used anymore? These are the new age catchphrases

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The flaw in your logic here is we have ‘looks’ too :dame:

Thanks to social media a lot of yall secret preferences have been put on front street. We know yall like us dark skin brehs. We know yall like beards. We know about the ‘grey sweat pants’. We know yall like a lil salt n pepper gray. We know the power of a fresh haircut. Etc. So if physical traits matter to yall too, why would you being ‘beautiful’ give you some one up? :wtf: I promise it don’t. Not to a real one. Show me a ‘beautiful’ woman, I’ve had prettier. Or thicker. Etc.

One of those balloon pop shows had a bar. Dude told her . ‘You’re the prize to men you don’t want’ :banderas: And that’s real. No ‘beautiful’ woman wants to be with the ngga that is in awe of her like he never been there before. So we’re right back at square one: 2 equals who will actually have to like each other for who they are :martin:
Not to mention it swings both ways. Thanks to social media the average chick sees the aesthetic that gets all the attention from men and are watching women in real time “glow up” and start receiving different treatment.
Now, if they strike while the iron is hot they can lock down someone who can’t get beyond that lust. 🤷🏾‍♀️

But the point is social media opened everyone’s eyes to the feelings and desires of the opposite sex. It is what it is. The younger girls with no clue about these dynamics can most certainly align themselves with guys who are a little older who want to provide a more traditional relationship dynamic.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
There’s nothing wrong with that 🤷🏾‍♀️

I think what some complain about is the fact that they are still expected to do most of the housework and child rearing despite working FT like their hubbies. Dudes don’t like to hear that, but it’s a legitimate complaint a lot of women have and everyone knows wives who are in that situation. Equitable distribution of household responsibilities solves the issue.
That's where vetting comes in though.

If you meet and get in a relationship with a dude who never kept his own space clean, who do you think will get stuck with ensuring their spot isn't a pig-sty when you marry him?

Same with everything else.

You're with a dude/woman who never cooks n has cobwebs in the pantry, what do you think will happen once you're together?

Bad choices make for bitter voices.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The flaw in your logic here is we have ‘looks’ too :dame:

Thanks to social media a lot of yall secret preferences have been put on front street. We know yall like us dark skin brehs. We know yall like beards. We know about the ‘grey sweat pants’. We know yall like a lil salt n pepper gray. We know the power of a fresh haircut. Etc. So if physical traits matter to yall too, why would you being ‘beautiful’ give you some one up? :wtf: I promise it don’t. Not to a real one. Show me a ‘beautiful’ woman, I’ve had prettier. Or thicker. Etc.

One of those balloon pop shows had a bar. Dude told her . ‘You’re the prize to men you don’t want’ :banderas: And that’s real. No ‘beautiful’ woman wants to be with the ngga that is in awe of her like he never been there before. So we’re right back at square one: 2 equals who will actually have to like each other for who they are :martin:
Also- there are women who don’t GAF about men’s looks. Now, that ain’t ME— I personally need someone fine, but that isn’t every woman.

Now he's splashing cash meant for law suits on his new girlfriend and her daughter. :francis:
^^ Rudy gets it. :ufdup:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That's where vetting comes in though.

If you meet and get in a relationship with a dude who never kept his own space clean, who do you think will get stuck with ensuring their spot isn't a pig-sty when you marry him?

Same with everything else.

You're with a dude/woman who never cooks n has cobwebs in the pantry, what do you think will happen once you're together?

Bad choices make for bitter voices.
:ehh: Catchy

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Well, that’s the tip I’m on, but you’re the one calling yourself the prize 🤷🏾‍♀️
How was I supposed to respond LOL

:lolbron: That was tongue in cheek. But …it is true of course

You just said yourself you’d prefer a man to ‘lighten your load’. Well, we don’t have such concerns. Also I’m in the city rn and I must vociferously pushback on your characterization of ‘beautiful’. There are just endless fine normal every day women :banderas:

Conversely, there are far less men willing and able to ‘lighten your load’. Simple supply and demand we da prize bae :francis:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:lolbron: That was tongue in cheek. But …it is true of course

You just said yourself you’d prefer a man to ‘lighten your load’. Well, we don’t have such concerns. Also I’m in the city rn and I must vociferously pushback on your characterization of ‘beautiful’. There are just endless fine women :banderas:

Conversely, there are far less men willing and able to ‘lighten your load’. Simple supply and demand we da prize bae :francis:
It works out for the women it works out for🤷🏾‍♀️