Have yall noticed the term ‘Gold Digger’ doesn’t get used anymore? These are the new age catchphrases

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Most conversations in TLR are far more engaging when

1- you drop the Superman act. We get it bruh you’ve never taken a L :heh:

2- We speak for situations outside of ourselves

I’m speaking on the cultural landscape. It’s not exclusive to my personal experiences :hubie:
Most conversations in TLR are garbage.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Rubi Rose said she’s on a mission to be up a BILLION and take care of her man on JBP Patreon.

:wow:

This breh bout to change the game for brehs. He got shorty kickin the truth.

F how you feel about her music, stream that shyt on mute. We need her at the top with that kinda talk. COOPERATION.

And her Pops is a lawyer. She got a solid foundation.

Daps
Because someone is going to get $119/month in child support from their $45k salary :damn:

What people that make comments like this never seem to understand that if you’re rich and get left with these obligations you’ll still be rich after payments. If you’re making an average salary and get hit child support, or being forced to pay a mortgage that the judge awarded the wife, or all the other shyt that goes against you after separation. That shyt will literally break you and make it hard to survive.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I want to rest in my feminine” isn’t a gold dig phrase. My girl told me I make her feel like a girl and I hadn’t spent a single dime on her. That just means she wants a masculine man that lets her embrace her feminine attributes so she doesn’t become masculine.

But the rest I agree.

That’s the beauty of the grift. ALL these statements are legitimate at face value .

I love fine dining’….me too?! :ohhh: ‘I love to travel!’ ….. So do I :gladbron: ‘I love an ambitious man’ omg I….i’m ambitious :wtf:

Hence I said be careful, context matters and the rest of her actions do too. The use of the phrase can be either legit or nefarious. Similar to the use of ‘gaslighting’. Sometimes it’s legit. And then sometimes chicks are just peeping popular phrases and running with it

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Rubi Rose said she’s on a mission to be up a BILLION and take care of her man on JBP Patreon.

:wow:

This breh bout to change the game for brehs. He got shorty kickin the truth.

F how you feel about her music, stream that shyt on mute. We need her at the top with that kinda talk. COOPERATION.

And her Pops is a lawyer. She got a solid foundation.

This man Druski won :wow:

Having your lady earn more than you is really the cheatcode, these dudes just don't know. Felt like my income doubled when my girl moved in. One of my old managers was married to an Executive VP, he was just working for fun. :wtf:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Most conversations in TLR are garbage.
peace-peace-out.gif

Thanks for comin out bruh enjoy your weekend

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
It's flipped. The term now is "broke nikka" and it's directed towards a society of feckless emasculated men. Women's effort to gold dig is now replaced with chasing the bag which 9 out of 10 times is following the thot blueprint. They all look the same (gelled down baby hair, eyelashes and wigs) . They find a goofy and lock that nikka down for 18 yrs with a kid and becom3 content creators/influencers. Women are more empowered now and validated thru social media.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
“I want to rest in my feminine” isn’t a gold dig phrase. My girl told me I make her feel like a girl and I hadn’t spent a single dime on her. That just means she wants a masculine man that lets her embrace her feminine attributes so she doesn’t become masculine.

But the rest I agree.

What kinda bytch say she feel like a "girl"

the fukk is you nikkas doing out here
:russ: