Have yall noticed the term ‘Gold Digger’ doesn’t get used anymore? These are the new age catchphrases

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:lolbron: I had to drop a bytch for these same reasons a couple months ago. Just broke and entitled.

she still going through it in my messages:dead: . Literally not one response from me in months.

Don't let these women fool yall on social media. the vast majority of them are broooooooooooke.
Which is exactly why nikkas need to stop qualifying themselves to these women, make them prove they are worthy of your time and resources. :yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You think a woman who literally shakes her ass as a “rap” career and has OnlyFans truly desires to make a lot of money and take care of a man?:jbhmm:

And she just so happened to randomly fall into a relationship with one of the most popular/successful internet comedians who is so big he’s rubbing shoulders with the likes of Kevin Hart? :jbhmm:

Kim Kardashian’s father was an attorney too.

Both fathers’ daughters got famous for shaking ass/sex.

Mmhmm. Solid foundation, indeed.

I actually agree with @Apollo Creed here. If you weren’t being facetious, you definitely might get got by an unscrupulous chick.

Kevin Samuels opened the flood gates of circles
Typically ivy league, HBCU, and Black greeks from large state schools were in. The going to the right school, the right greek org, the right church, Mayors Ball, 100 Black Men of [Insert City] events etc. You have a bunch of people who would be deemed “peasents” now trying to cosplay as Witley Gilbert and Big Brother Almighty from School days in hopes to appear as Upper Crust blacks with the “soft life” shyt. Not realizing people actually in/from those circles smell the bullshyt a mile away. The issue with the “black upper crust” of 2024 is now much of the women want to do their best Meg The Stallion impersonation and that Morehouse Cat who postponned marrying the Spelman chick who was Homecoming Queen (while he was SGA prez) is now mentally checking out. There will be more Kasim Reed eternal Bachelors

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Everybody is too busy worry about whether a woman is masculine or feminine that nobody is paying attention to the gold digging whores.

If you're a GDW now is the time to slip through the cracks and eat!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Everybody is too busy worry about whether a woman is masculine or feminine that nobody is paying attention to the gold digging whores.

If you're a GDW now is the time to slip through the cracks and eat!
This…actually is also true 😆

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Kevin Samuels opened the flood gates of circles
Typically ivy league, HBCU, and Black greeks from large state schools were in. The going to the right school, the right greek org, the right church, Mayors Ball, 100 Black Men of [Insert City] events etc. You have a bunch of people who would be deemed “peasents” now trying to cosplay as Witley Gilbert and Big Brother Almighty from School days in hopes to appear as Upper Crust blacks with the “soft life” shyt. Not realizing people actually in/from those circles smell the bullshyt a mile away. The issue with the “black upper crust” of 2024 is now much of the women want to do their best Meg The Stallion impersonation and that Morehouse Cat who postponned marrying the Spelman chick who was Homecoming Queen (while he was SGA prez) is now mentally checking out. There will be more Kasim Reed eternal Bachelors
…I kinda agree again… lol

I actually said it on here before. My only real pet peeve with KS was the women who had NO clue what he was talking about were not trying to take up space in places they don’t belong :skip:

The girls who knew the deal still had a little …leeway because there weren’t that many of us. It was balanced. Now all these chicks who didn’t give a damn about men of a certain caliber are crowding the room :mjlol: And same with guys. A lot of guys are lying, scamming, doing whatever to appear to be something they aren’t. It’s crazy.

I mentioned that before too…I’ll never forget some dude was trying to check my pedigree and was looking stuck when I mentioned the schools I attended and tried to be Mr Nice Guy after that. And I’m not even on that shyt.

I went to the Four Seasons with my fam not too long ago and we were literally clocking all the inappropriately dressed/out of place chicks and dudes literally sitting inside with shades on :hhh:
It wasn’t like this when I was younger lol

Braman

Superstar
Daps
That’s the problem.

Why do you want to attain beautiful women?

Why can’t you just strive for a woman of character with a good heart and not worry about whether she’s beautiful?? Because most people- men and women- aren’t beautiful.

Semantics. When I say beautiful i really just mean above average good looking women and I don’t think that’s crazy to expect as a man

Also IG aides average women to think they’re beautiful. So in a nutshell, regular everyday women carry themselves like a basketball wife capable of having any baller. And this gets worse bc now celebs and especially athletes ARE fishing in the same sea as regular brehs. It’s all bad

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
"Girlfriend's Allowance"

Bet the Coli hasn't heard that one..:mjlol:

The things we're told out here :francis:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Rubi Rose said she’s on a mission to be up a BILLION and take care of her man on JBP Patreon.

:wow:

This breh bout to change the game for brehs. He got shorty kickin the truth.

F how you feel about her music, stream that shyt on mute. We need her at the top with that kinda talk. COOPERATION.

And her Pops is a lawyer. She got a solid foundation.
:what:

Ngga I don’t even think they in a real relationship

But the fact you sayin we need Rubi Rose at the forefront to show what real women look like it’s exactly the type of finesse these chicks running on yall bc ngga WHAT :heh:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You think a woman who literally shakes her ass as a “rap” career and has OnlyFans truly desires to make a lot of money and take care of a man?:jbhmm:

And she just so happened to randomly fall into a relationship with one of the most popular/successful internet comedians who is so big he’s rubbing shoulders with the likes of Kevin Hart? :jbhmm:

Kim Kardashian’s father was an attorney too.

Both fathers’ daughters got famous for shaking ass/sex.

Mmhmm. Solid foundation, indeed.

I actually agree with @Apollo Creed here. If you weren’t being facetious, you definitely might get got by an unscrupulous chick.

I’m just assuming breh has some game with him. Maybe im wrong, but he didn’t get where he is being stupid, so I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I think I’ll be ok out here.

:obama:

But I appreciate the concern. Felt genuine.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:what:

Ngga I don’t even think they in a real relationship

But the fact you sayin we need Rubi Rose at the forefront to show what real women look like it’s exactly the type of finesse these chicks running on yall bc ngga WHAT :heh:

I’m just assuming breh has some game with him. Maybe im wrong, but he didn’t get where he is being stupid, so I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I think I’ll be ok out here.

:obama:

But I appreciate the concern. Felt genuine.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Most men do not pay alimony nor get stuck paying for a home their wife lives in. That’s rich nikka shyt. Only 10% of divorces include alimony payments. And cry me a river about needing to contribute money toward raising the kid you laid down and made.
Child support can break you. I know first hand, it broke me at 1st. They come for a lot of your salary pre tax and if you live in a expensive area. They can really fukk you up