Have yall noticed the term ‘Gold Digger’ doesn’t get used anymore? These are the new age catchphrases

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
The term Gold digger only really became popular again because of the song.

As far as the code words or whatever, im not worried about that shyt, it’s not hard to spot a woman like that if you’re not about that life.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The term Gold digger only really became popular again because of the song.

As far as the code words or whatever, im not worried about that shyt, it’s not hard to spot a woman like that if you’re not about that life.

I disagree. In fact I know thats not true. These types of women have blended into normal society and have used social media—-which is dictated by women and has shamed men to not pushback on the BS—-to normalize bogus behavior. To think beautiful women can only be attained with money.

This site is a perfect example. Any time this topic comes up, even tho it’s a site full of alleged black men, nggas will start doing women’s bidding, shaming other men for not spending on bytches. :snoop: Mans yesterday said he was ADDICTED to taking women out for fine dining

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I disagree. In fact I know thats not true. These types of women have blended into normal society and have used social media—-which is dictated by women and has shamed men to not pushback on the BS—-to normalize bogus behavior. To think beautiful women can only be attained with money.

This site is a perfect example. Any time this topic comes up, even tho it’s a site full of alleged black men, nggas will start doing women’s bidding, shaming other men for not spending on bytches. :snoop: Mans yesterday said he was ADDICTED to taking women out for fine dining
That’s you though. I don’t know you but I know me well enough to how to judge a woman.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
That’s you though. I don’t know you but I know me well enough to how to judge a woman.

Most conversations in TLR are far more engaging when

1- you drop the Superman act. We get it bruh you’ve never taken a L :heh:

2- We speak for situations outside of ourselves

I’m speaking on the cultural landscape. It’s not exclusive to my personal experiences :hubie: