Have yall noticed the term ‘Gold Digger’ doesn’t get used anymore? These are the new age catchphrases

lib123

All Star
Daps
It still gets used to label the real gold diggers. The women screaming out this stuff on social media have no clue how to be effective gold diggers. The real gold diggers are covert after years of training from their mother’s and women in their families who have been successful gold diggers.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
"I don't want to downgrade my lifestyle."

"He has to be able to match me."

"I want to be equally yoked."
:lolbron: I had to drop a bytch for these same reasons a couple months ago. Just broke and entitled.

she still going through it in my messages:dead: . Literally not one response from me in months.

Don't let these women fool yall on social media. the vast majority of them are broooooooooooke.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
One time a woman told me she expected to provide her a middle class lifestyle. I’m a Muslim but never met any Muslimah so overt. :mjlol:

Some of these women are awful gold diggers. They lack Gold Dig kung fu.

lib123

All Star
Daps

Lol IKR. On the flip side, I wonder if some of these women say all this stuff in public as a hedge against potentially ending up single when they’re older? They can always deflect and say “no man met my standards”.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Rubi Rose said she’s on a mission to be up a BILLION and take care of her man on JBP Patreon.

:wow:

This breh bout to change the game for brehs. He got shorty kickin the truth.

F how you feel about her music, stream that shyt on mute. We need her at the top with that kinda talk. COOPERATION.

And her Pops is a lawyer. She got a solid foundation.

It still gets used to label the real gold diggers. The women screaming out this stuff on social media have no clue how to be effective gold diggers. The real gold diggers are covert after years of training from their mother’s and women in their families who have been successful gold diggers.
You think a woman who literally shakes her ass as a “rap” career and has OnlyFans truly desires to make a lot of money and take care of a man?:jbhmm:

And she just so happened to randomly fall into a relationship with one of the most popular/successful internet comedians who is so big he’s rubbing shoulders with the likes of Kevin Hart? :jbhmm:

Kim Kardashian’s father was an attorney too.

Both fathers’ daughters got famous for shaking ass/sex.

Mmhmm. Solid foundation, indeed.

I actually agree with @Apollo Creed here. If you weren’t being facetious, you definitely might get got by an unscrupulous chick.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Lol IKR. On the flip side, I wonder if some of these women say all this stuff in public as a hedge against potentially ending up single when they’re older? They can always deflect and say “no man met my standards”.
That would be kinda smart and some definitely do that, but majority of the chicks on social media are parroting each other and getting glimpses into the lifestyle of women who actually are living that life. So they think they should live that life because other women have it.

It isn’t that easy.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Because they are targeting men in general, not only those that are rich or well off

My ex was asking me for a birkin/BBL because I’m a RN…and she was making more money than me :skip:

Then shes not a gold digger than you fukking peon.

How you a nurse but this fukking retarded

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Then shes not a gold digger than you fukking peon.

How you a nurse but this fukking retarded
She is a gold digger because her whole mentality was about being taken care of…everything was about money with her, the running joke amongst her family was that she has no type as long as they have money.

And chill w the insults keyboard warrior. You in ya feelings about the definition of a gold digger? Are you mental? :skip:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
She is a gold digger because her whole mentality was about being taken care of…everything was about money with her, the running joke amongst her family was that she has no type as long as they have money.

And chill w the insults keyboard warrior. You in ya feelings about the definition of a gold digger? Are you mental? :skip:

Ahhh you from over there your opinion is irrelevant

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Most men do not pay alimony nor get stuck paying for a home their wife lives in. That’s rich nikka shyt. Only 10% of divorces include alimony payments. And cry me a river about needing to contribute money toward raising the kid you laid down and made.
Yes the child support system is supremely just and equal :mjgrin: