Have yall noticed the term ‘Gold Digger’ doesn’t get used anymore? These are the new age catchphrases

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I disagree. In fact I know thats not true. These types of women have blended into normal society and have used social media—-which is dictated by women and has shamed men to not pushback on the BS—-to normalize bogus behavior. To think beautiful women can only be attained with money.

This site is a perfect example. Any time this topic comes up, even tho it’s a site full of alleged black men, nggas will start doing women’s bidding, shaming other men for not spending on bytches. :snoop: Mans yesterday said he was ADDICTED to taking women out for fine dining

because these "males" are slaves, and you see their Wench Masters are in full force in here

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You can tell them by their squawks

“I want a provider.”

parrot-party.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I see these online:

"I want a provider."

"I don't want to downgrade my lifestyle."

"He has to be able to match me."

"I want to be equally yoked." <-- but focused solely on money and saying nothing about values, morals and upbringing

lol then file for Divorce and blame it on "emotional abuse" or some other fictional shyt that you can't trace

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What people that make comments like this never seem to understand that if you’re rich and get left with these obligations you’ll still be rich after payments. If you’re making an average salary and get hit child support, or being forced to pay a mortgage that the judge awarded the wife, or all the other shyt that goes against you after separation. That shyt will literally break you and make it hard to survive.
Most men do not pay alimony nor get stuck paying for a home their wife lives in. That’s rich nikka shyt. Only 10% of divorces include alimony payments. And cry me a river about needing to contribute money toward raising the kid you laid down and made.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I respect this more than the new age women hiding what they really are/want

And THIS is the type of woman that dismissive statements like this would apply

But…we not talking about that. We talking about shapeshifters among us

That you’ll never come across

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Most men do not pay alimony nor get stuck paying for a home their wife lives in. That’s rich nikka shyt. And cry me a river about needing to contribute money toward raising the kid you laid down and made.
Most men do not pay alimony nor get stuck paying for a home their wife lives in. That’s rich nikka shyt. And cry me a river about needing to contribute money toward raising the kid you laid down and made.

These idiots think in TV and social media terms and not reality