God of War | PS4/ PC |

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Brehs, YouTube needs to do something about video game spoilers being posted on their channels. Game's been out 2 days and I hop on the main page. All the recommended videos are spoilers of key plot points, and the thumbnail is always an image of the scene playing out. It happens with every major release and is total bullshyt. Only GOW videos I ever watched on YT were the trailers and the IGN review. fukk.
This X 1000 I've seen thumbnails of several parts of the game on YT including the final boss. :francis:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I'm on the same difficulty and I'm not too far past the Stranger where you're going up the mountain and all of a sudden a bunch of motherfukkers jump you at once (including a few enemies breathing fire from a distance). Was tough because if I focused on the enemies close up then the fire guys would just spam me to death, and if I went after them than the other guys would get me from behind ( :dame: ).

Shyt took me a good minute to get past, I legit thought about putting it back on normal. I really need to learn how to deal with crowds, especially since Kratos dies after like three hits. :damn:

Turn it down. The shyt is hard enough as it is. It shouldn't be a long drawn out grind. Enjoy the experience a bit.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
It would be Interesting to see a non Stan opinion if the game

So...

I realize that you're a grown man who is holding onto some sense of loyalty from stan wars because you bought an Xbox instead of a PS3 back in 2003 or some shyt or whatever.

But this would be a very good time to stop Xbotting.

This game is amazing, despite the fact that the disc happens to go into a box of plastic and wires made by a company that you didn't align to 15 years ago.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
God of war difficulty Checkin

Who's actually doing this on GodOfWar difficulty

Dap this post if you are

Last edited:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
"So....can I turn into an animal?" :ld:

"Can you.....turn into an animal?" :dwillhuh:

Kratos so worried about telling his son he was a god too, he forgot the his son was still a child, and thought as a child. He's not thinking about responsibility, he's a kid and that's how kids think. Little dude just learned he was a god and all he wants to know if he can fly or turn into an animal, reminded his father of the innocence of childhood with a simple question. :wow: Son learning to become a man and a man learning to become a father, this game is amazing. :mjcry:

Last edited: