God of War | PS4/ PC |

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't know if it was me playing really late last night or being a little drunk while doing it, but this trip to Aflheim got me doubting

whether Atreus is actually Kratos' son or not. I don't remember either of them referring to each other as son or father, and Kratos' keeps referring to Faye either by her name, or "your mother". Also got me looking at the time when he refused to state his relationship to her when he met the second dwarf after he asked how he got the axe. Atreus spoke up and specifically said it was his mother's, leaving the relation to Kratos' out entirely. And the trip inside the light painted their relationship almost like that of a distant older and younger brother.

Atreus calls him father throughout the game, even before that part.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
I wish the camera angle that occurs when you run was the default. I've died numerous times because I didnt realize that my back was against a random object. I also wish that you could set the default a.i. actions of Atreus. I would love to have him solely focus on attacking flying and projectile throwing enemies.

Mr. Riddim

All Star
Daps
That face...
tumblr_otf4s6HWwf1ufnwh1o1_500.gif

:steviej::steviej::steviej:

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm playing this on "Give Me a Challenge" and this is frustratingly difficult. I haven't been this pissed at a game since God of War 2 :damn:

But I love it :mjgrin:

Yeah, I'm on the same difficulty and I'm not too far past the Stranger where you're going up the mountain and all of a sudden a bunch of motherfukkers jump you at once (including a few enemies breathing fire from a distance). Was tough because if I focused on the enemies close up then the fire guys would just spam me to death, and if I went after them than the other guys would get me from behind ( :dame: ).

Shyt took me a good minute to get past, I legit thought about putting it back on normal. I really need to learn how to deal with crowds, especially since Kratos dies after like three hits. :damn: