God of War | PS4/ PC |

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
So put in the game, waited for the game install and finally pressed start. Then I was greeted with a message saying that I need a 6 gig patch. Nope.

Pressed play and the first thing I do is see if I could change the buttons. So I go into options and Lo, classic control scheme.
:blessed:

Cranked it up to hard and started playing. I thought that you guys were exaggerating about the difficulty. You weren't lying.

I thought that little man would be annoying but he's actually useful.

But I have beaten the stranger and I am enjoying the combat. Even though I have to get used to throwing the the axe.

So far, So good.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Young breh acting real mouthy after I stepped in that light thing in the 2nd realm.

Did he get some p*ssy while I was away or :patrice:.
u sure u stepped into the 2nd realm ? u talkin bout the one that stars with A ? with the dragonfly dudes ?

IM THERE RIGHT NOW. I got one shotted off rip :damn:

gotta explore so u can get exp and hacksilver to upgrade gear to get better stats and also fine runes to upgrade and make stronger dont be fukkin with the purple dudes in that vortex until u kno you're ready...there's gonna be some places and chests u cant get to when u explore cuz you dont have the certain power ups for atreus so thats when u gotta do some story missions but u can do some favors to get good stuff too

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
just beat the first troll didnt even get touched :win:
Use Atreus to do your dirty work brehs....

:pachaha:

That stranger fight :banderas:

Homie pulled up to the door on some :mjpls:

Kradog drops a mountain on dis Son's of Anarchy reject and homie gets back up on some :troll

Strictly snapping necks :whoo:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
IM THERE RIGHT NOW. I got one shotted off rip :damn:
Use Atreus to do your dirty work brehs....

:pachaha:

That stranger fight :banderas:

Homie pulled up to the door on some :mjpls:

Kradog drops a mountain on dis Son's of Anarchy reject and homie gets back up on some :troll

Strictly snapping necks :whoo:
oh u in for a treat make sure u explore ya ass off and make sire you're playing on at least the 2nd hardest difficulty

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Young breh acting real mouthy after I stepped in that light thing in the 2nd realm.

Did he get some p*ssy while I was away or :patrice:.

He had to lay that murder game down because Kratos was following the light.

Interesting how the Dark Elf said that they made a mistake. Waiting to see how it plays out.

As far as purple level enemies who step out of the void, gotta increase your skills and unlock new moves. All about defense, using the runes and Spartan Rage. Took about five times before I beat the skeletons in the Elf Realm.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
For all my God of war difficulty soldiers.

There's no turning back.....

We out chea :salute:

That's the part I left off on.
I'm playing the game on hard and with the hud turned off. (I recommend everyone play this way. The game looks too good to have a hud overlaying it).
The game looks incredible without the hud. Like I'm controlling a movie.
Only thing is I keep forgetting to activate spartan rage because I don't notice any queues.

Sidenote: You got lucky with that witch knocking her off the edge like that.
It worked for you though. I like to have the boy shoot it with an arrow, and then I throw the axe at it. When it takes an arrow it has a moment where you can freeze it with the axe and go in and hit it with a combo.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
2 ogre's at once plus some nightmares :dwillhuh: cleared the area with the flying grasshopper nikkas i think i forgot some stuff hope i can go back.....i just beat the fire ancient in the forest stunning is very important difference between a long or short fight...

Bruh, that damn room with the wolves on "Give Me a Challenge" :to: I probably died twenty times because the white wolf could one shot me.