God of War | PS4/ PC |

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
2 ogre's at once plus some nightmares :dwillhuh: cleared the area with the flying grasshopper nikkas i think i forgot some stuff hope i can go back.....i just beat the fire ancient in the forest stunning is very important difference between a long or short fight...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
What’s the best and fastest way to kill trolls?
how many have u encountered ? i beat 3 so far i think....u gotta get in close and use your axe just mix it up like a boxer in and out u can use Atreus to distract them but his arrow damage doesnt do much its really on u...and use your axe abilitiies like pressing L1+R1 for frost damage and if u got your rage up that helps too

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
damn haven't played games in a while and the first mini boss or boss the big dude with the log killed me like 6 times before I killed him...I might be too :flabbynsick: for this. I think I have it on normal. I'll be back it at next weekend. Not gonna lie it's fun so far in the limited amount i've played.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Yo after the World Serpent I climbed up on one of those docks and found a rift/portal looking thing. I pressed O and out jumped like 5 purple leveled monsters :damn: they bodied me in one swing :wow:
Yeah fukk that. I got handled once and decided not to try it again. I also got that work by just 2 dudes on
the island with the statue of Thor
took a good 10-15 deaths to finally beat them.

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
This game is flames :mjcry::blessed:

The Leviathan Axe AND the Blades of Chaos?!! :gladbron::banderas:
Just got there 10 minutes ago:blessed: My thoughts going through it

The axe won't work:gucci:

He gotta go back home:ohhh:

Not gonna get my hopes up for the blades:mjcry:

Athena sighting:lupe:

The blades!:yoooo:

Ran through them lil nikkas outside the house:MildsnHenny:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I'm surviving encounters on the first fight. Not sure if my skills sharpened or if unlocking new abilities and weapon upgrades did the trick. Giving out work now.