God of War | PS4/ PC |

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
iqzb4p.jpg
iqzb4p.jpg

2rclqib.jpg

:wow:

I Haven't bought a game at full price in almost 3 years. yall sleeping on Codeine Crazy

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
All these Odin and Thor tales have me :mjlol: holy shyt were they a$$holes, are they like this in Norse mythology too or was it ramped up for the game? Every character has a horrible story about them and take any opportunity to shyt on their names :dead:

BTW, I think I ran too early on the first Valkyrie, took me a long ass time to figure out her patterns and beat the bytch while doing so little damage :snoop: you can't make 1 fukking mistake :damn:

What level y'all recommend to go after the rest of these hoes? :mjgrin:

"So....can I turn into an animal?" :ld:

"Can you.....turn into an animal?" :dwillhuh:

Kratos so worried about telling his son he was a god too, he forgot the his son was still a child, and thought as a child. He's not thinking about responsibility, he's a kid and that's how kids think. Little dude just learned he was a god and all he wants to know if he can fly or turn into an animal, reminded his father of the innocence of childhood with a simple question. :wow: Son learning to become a man and a man learning to become a father, this game is amazing. :mjcry:

That shyt had me :mjcry:

Last edited: