God of War | PS4/ PC |

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Just beat The Stranger on Challenge Mode. :whew:

Wasn't too bad, main issue was just Kratos' lack of health...three or four hits and you're :dead: .

Liking the gameplay, though I'm still not completely used to the camera.

Agree, the camera and lock on system need some work. I simply think the camera is too close to Kratos in a big open world. I always felt GoW the camera was less zoomed in

The lock-on system simply sucks tbh. It’s too easily changed when you’re using the R3 for movement too

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if it was me playing really late last night or being a little drunk while doing it, but this trip to Aflheim got me doubting

whether Atreus is actually Kratos' son or not. I don't remember either of them referring to each other as son or father, and Kratos' keeps referring to Faye either by her name, or "your mother". Also got me looking at the time when he refused to state his relationship to her when he met the second dwarf after he asked how he got the axe. Atreus spoke up and specifically said it was his mother's, leaving the relation to Kratos' out entirely. And the trip inside the light painted their relationship almost like that of a distant older and younger brother.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the
dragon fight .. definitely dark souls esq
:gladbron: :krs: :banderas:

we're at the same part
Yup that part was fukking crazy.
Agree, the camera and lock on system need some work. I simply think the camera is too close to Kratos in a big open world. I always felt GoW the camera was less zoomed in

The lock-on system simply sucks tbh. It’s too easily changed when you’re using the R3 for movement too
The farther you get in the game the more moves/abilities you get that makes fighting mobs even easier. I think the close camera makes it feel more threatening at times but it becomes manageable.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I'm relatively early in, but Kratos going out of his way to shyt on Atreus is HILARIOUS. Right after Lil homie ropes them into helping lot souls

"We don't run errands for spirits, BOY"

"Mom would've let me do it........"

"What was that?"

"Nothing"

"As I thought."

:russ:
Everytime little man say some shyt
e8e275a7da77857f0889bb40b52d5f14.gif

:mjlol:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
For all my God of war difficulty soldiers

We out chea :salute:

Gameplay is amazing when you see folk playing that know what they're doing...

Too many fools tryna button mash their way like the previous games and raging about the gameplay being too slow...

This game is more methodical and requires a thought process...

My only beef so far is the camera...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Gameplay is amazing when you see folk playing that know what they're doing...

Too many fools tryna button mash their way like the previous games and raging about the gameplay being too slow...

This game is more methodical and requires a thought process...

My only beef so far is the camera...
I had to turn back attack indicators back on cuz this boy failing me at key moments
Camera I've just had to take into my own hand.

When your skill is pure pure you can get the kill and set up the perfect camera angle for the viewers

On giw difficulty the game def becomes a thinking man's beatum up

My neurons will he firing like a tesla when I'm done with this game