God of War | PS4/ PC |

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
The only grip I have so far which also applies to HZD is that the menu text is too small. My eyes are already bad enough as it is

Yeah they was fooling with that.

Also, fukk those little ghost things that can dodge axe attacks. :pacspit:

I died like 10 times when I faced that with a bunch of brutes.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Brehs, YouTube needs to do something about video game spoilers being posted on their channels. Game's been out 2 days and I hop on the main page. All the recommended videos are spoilers of key plot points, and the thumbnail is always an image of the scene playing out. It happens with every major release and is total bullshyt. Only GOW videos I ever watched on YT were the trailers and the IGN review. fukk.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Props to those who said don’t use lock on for more than one enemy. Took a minute to get use to it, but then I realized you don’t need to be locked on for arteus to shoot who you want. Just need to point in there general direction.

Allows me to evade better as well as see the entire mob.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Brehs, YouTube needs to do something about video game spoilers being posted on their channels. Game's been out 2 days and I hop on the main page. All the recommended videos are spoilers of key plot points, and the thumbnail is always an image of the scene playing out. It happens with every major release and is total bullshyt. Only GOW videos I ever watched on YT were the trailers and the IGN review. fukk.

Same, this morning I was looking up some shyt to send my mom and I saw 3 videos on the homepage with spoilers in the title

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
46UIMNQ.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I told y'all already download the add-on for Chrome/Firefox called "Video Blocker". In the settings of that, add GOW, God of War, Kratos, Atreus to the wildcard/keyword blocklist. I could literally go to YT now and won't see a single video about GOW. Good like that. The only spoiler you can get is from gifs/text/images on forums.