God of War | PS4/ PC |

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Brehs, YouTube needs to do something about video game spoilers being posted on their channels. Game's been out 2 days and I hop on the main page. All the recommended videos are spoilers of key plot points, and the thumbnail is always an image of the scene playing out. It happens with every major release and is total bullshyt. Only GOW videos I ever watched on YT were the trailers and the IGN review. fukk.
shyt is infuriating...

Mind you I wasn't even on youtube looking for GOW content but the recommended shyt that came up was all GOW because I was looking at reviews the week before...

Some fukking fakkit had this as the video title

Kratos gets Blades of Chaos

:francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm way more into this Norse mythology than I was with the Greek one. I'm not sure if that's because I was younger back then or the presentation wasn't as good but the presentation of this game and the way they have the Codex/journal intertwined with the presentation makes it so interesting. Not to mention, the graphics are fukking beautiful. That "Tree" area was so beautiful :banderas:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Combat wise yeah but overall no, they let you restart right before the fight instead of losing your things and progression. If they had a mechanic like that, or a manual save only it would be easily the hardest game made in a while but yeah the fights in the game are tough as shyt.
Well yeah I just mean combat wise. The "difficulty" of Soulsborne is losing your souls/Blood echoes and having to trek through the area again. That type of progression wouldn't work in GOW as it's not exactly meant to flow like that.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Yeah, I had to take a break when that troll gave me that work a few times in a row. Ended up giving him that work with Rage, and then used a combo of axe toss spam, and kiting hin around.

What level were you on?

I’m trying to do the side quests but I think I need to level up on damage/health before coming back to them

The RPG element is difficult to get used to because GOW has always been linear progression

Guys, be on the look out for clear blue ravens, they are called the eyes of Odin and are perched randomly though out the game.

I’ve found two so far.

Yep. They give you good XP too

I think you can also kill normal birds once you get to the river stage. Not done it yet

Also, anyone seen those gold orbs with green inside? How do I fukks with those?

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I just got to Alfheim last night and I ain't seent none of these side quests y'all talkin' about.

I don’t know where Alfheim is but if you’re on the boat then you need to literally row to any show you see on the edge of the map.

I got the completion trophy for completely exploring Veithurgard. Was tough though