God of War | PS4/ PC |

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Currently downloading. 49 gb :dwillhuh:

Copped rise of the tomb raider and dragon age inquisition goty for the dlc. Psn need to do more digital sales like these.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
The new gameplay is tougher than I thought. Barely beat that giant horned boss.

They really want us to dodge and roll than just rush and attack against enemies and bosses.

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
This game is more challenging than Soulsborne imo. I died a BUNCH of times to certain enemies/mini bosses than necessary on challenge mode. I'd only mention that the controls can get a bit unintuitive at times and I'll end up doing something I didn't mean to.

Breh ....

If you think challenge mode is tough try God of War mode for a few hours ...

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
This game is more challenging than Soulsborne imo. I died a BUNCH of times to certain enemies/mini bosses than necessary on challenge mode. I'd only mention that the controls can get a bit unintuitive at times and I'll end up doing something I didn't mean to.

Combat wise yeah but overall no, they let you restart right before the fight instead of losing your things and progression. If they had a mechanic like that, or a manual save only it would be easily the hardest game made in a while but yeah the fights in the game are tough as shyt.

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps
Yo after the World Serpent I climbed up on one of those docks and found a rift/portal looking thing. I pressed O and out jumped like 5 purple leveled monsters :damn: they bodied me in one swing :wow:

:russ:

:mjcry: They got me too. I was level 3 and some damn level 7 purple nikkas with skull icons hopped out like “what’s good” lol

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Game is beautiful :wow:
Still trying to wrap my brain around the new mechanics:mjlol:
Muscle memory of previous GOW and no use of face buttons(outside major combat)..
I still freeze up in fights:russ::mjcry:
I’m noticing the upgradable moves are recycled specials from previous games with different names..
They ain’t slick:stopitslime::mjgrin:
But I do like slangin this axe around :ehh:
Atreus is not as annoying as I thought he would be..
I pulled off a “marvel vs capcom 2” assist kill combo by mistake:pachaha:
that fukking stone ancient took me forever to figure out:snoop: and the stranger fight:whoo:
When he flexed he’s scars away:whew:
I know it’s just the tip of the iceberg
Overall enjoying The Last Of Oldman Kratos:win:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This shyt so dope brehs :ohlawd: i thought they couldnt make this shyt as cool with nordic gods but this shyt is BANANAZ :gladbron: im loving just listening to stories about what happened and shyt. Which lets me know i really fukk with it :ehh:

oh and did any brehs
free that dragon yet and had to fight against ol dude with all the armor and the one hitter haymaker? shyt took me like 8 tries :mjcry:
Yo after the World Serpent I climbed up on one of those docks and found a rift/portal looking thing. I pressed O and out jumped like 5 purple leveled monsters :damn: they bodied me in one swing :wow:
nicca this shyt happened to me too :sadcam: i was like "let me see what this bout :jbhmm:" then 3 white walkers popped out. I hit the :demonic: and starting throwing axe like the god i am :banderas: mufukka shot some ice shyt out at me and i dodged it. Soon as i got up from the roll that mufukka came down on me like big shirley did cole :damn: and a nicca died instantly :wow:.....tried it one more time and got bodied even faster. Funny thing is i saw another one later on and i instantly went ":whoa: real niccas come outta that" and took my talents elsewhere :troll: