God of War | PS4/ PC |

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo after the World Serpent I climbed up on one of those docks and found a rift/portal looking thing. I pressed O and out jumped like 5 purple leveled monsters :damn: they bodied me in one swing :wow:

I killed two of them circling around with spamming the axe and arrows. :ehh:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
This is by far the most fun I had with combat since the first time I played streets of rage.

I’m playing angles with my axe on some domino shyt.

I’m only 3 hours in, but besides Bloodborne I usually just button mash games like this. I always just get impatient. But this shyt here got me wanting to be great. I’m actually paying attention because I’m so immersed into this world.

Dat axe got me feeling like a God (pun intended)

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Just finished playing five hours straight :wow:
I'm finally comfortable with the combat once I got the right skills and upgrades I started putting shyt together on Give me a challenge mode

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Yo after the World Serpent I climbed up on one of those docks and found a rift/portal looking thing. I pressed O and out jumped like 5 purple leveled monsters :damn: they bodied me in one swing :wow:

I’m level 2 and 3 enemies got me on one of these orb sections

Teo were skating on fire :ohhh: and one clean knocked half my health with one hit

Think I need to grind a bit harder and come back.

That 3rd troll you let loose from the floor is simply :francis:

That is controller-throwingly difficult

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m level 2 and 3 enemies got me on one of these orb sections

Teo were skating on fire :ohhh: and one clean knocked half my health with one hit

Think I need to grind a bit harder and come back.

That 3rd troll you let loose from the floor is simply :francis:

That is controller-throwingly difficult

Yeah, I had to take a break when that troll gave me that work a few times in a row. Ended up giving him that work with Rage, and then used a combo of axe toss spam, and kiting hin around.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
If you havent already, go into the options and turn the hud off.
Getting used to these buttons has gotten me killed a few times but the game controls incredibly well and the combat is more satisfying to me than it has ever been.
Each hit actually feels powerful now and so far they’ve done and incredible job at balancing the action with story elements.
I can’t believe how much they’ve changed things while keeping the soul of the game fully intact.

I ain’t turning off no damn hud :stopitslime:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Y’all having trouble with the combat? :picard:
I’m playing on hard and feel like I could bump it up more still. You definitely have to have more strategy this time around. You can’t just run up and spam attacks, but if you stay on the move and circle enemies you’ll be fine.