God of War | PS4/ PC |

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

There is no moment in this game opening hours touching Ellie’s death or when you walk through the quarantine. Outside the crazy stranger battle I haven’t been blown away with anything. Reviewers were saying this was the GOAT game within the first ten minutes. I think it’s obvious this is a very slow burner.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
one of my friends got a copy a while back and we beat it taking turns last weak

its fukking gorgeous, but i honestly hated the combat and the bosses really let me down. maybe 2 or 3 really great boss battles with the rest being repetitive... i've said it elsewhere but the game just feels too much like resident evil 6 mercs when it comes to gameplay and while it does damn near everything else at an amazing level it just never clicked for me. we were seeing the reviews saying this shyt was revolutionary and had to laugh. its an awesome game, but i never saw that.

hope yal like it though

f0aTXA2.gif
This is what I feared. Will cop later when cheap

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Only knock I have so far is the small ass text when the game is paused. I have good vision but I gotta :whoo: to read it.

Yeah, Ionno why a lot of these types of games do that shyt. Witcher 3 was like that as well. They patched it to make it a lil better, but it was still relatively small from decent size HDTV viewing range.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Black borders? :dwillhuh:

Aspect ratio was off like others said there were black bars on the left and right of the screen. Kind of inverse of when watching a blu-ray. I fixed it in the settings.

Graphically I don't think it's quite as good as Horizon but it's up there with it as the best looking games this gen.
yea I think HZD and even maybe U4 look better at least so far, but I'm enjoying this. Played 6 hours straight I need a movie theater break

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Yep, mine was sounding like a turbine shyt had me paranoid. Got flash backs to when I had my Fat PS3.
No shyt? Mine was doing that as well

As for the game, i got to the mountain, So far not really feeling it, i miss the old god of war

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I know right. Ole, "Lemme swim thru hundreds of praise to find that sole person that has a slightly lesser opinion of a game that I already have a slighted view towards that falls in line with my view so that I can now feel validated for being broke and contrarian" ass.

Daps
Reppin
Getting my ass kicked by the temple boss.. been stuck for hours. The guy gets increasingly difficult and hard to dodge and his moves do significant damage