God of War | PS4/ PC |

AceAge

Pro
Daps
Spoilers
its crazy seeing people hyped for the stranger :mjlol: everything about him is anime as fukk and usually that's a turn off for most
I'm watching the game on MK Ice and Fires channel on YouTube (I don't have a PS4 :mjcry:) and the story telling is very vague and the boss fights after Odins Son are sort of weak to me too. How old is Kratos now? Who was his wife?Why is a troll a boss? Kratos fights them all the time anyway. And you have to keep fighting Odins son over and over again at different parts of the game? That seems like lazy writing to me again, like they couldn't come up with a better boss so they just kept reusing him. The little boy is a nuisance too but maybe they made him puny and weak on purpose? The barehanded combat looks good and the attention to detail and level design was great. I still am not seeing why it got so many 10/10's. It's 8/10 good but I still think all these 10/10 it's a generation defining game etc. etc. are coming off a hype job, and payola. What did the game do that is so different than any other game that makes it so much of a standout? Maybe it's the fact that the game designers took the chance of having us seeing an old kratos have decorum as regret when we're used to seeing a younger one who's only motivated by bloodlust, and still make a good game.

Last edited by a moderator:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
In some ways Horizon look better and vice versa but then there are moments here where you realize the entire spectacle is all in one take. Its crazy

Maybe I don't remember it right but I think GOW does the snow better than Horizon. Not sure which game looks better for the day time graphics though.

Anyway I was getting scared of how my pro was sounding so I decided to clean it today and I'm in the process of a thorough cleaning of my room. Dusty as fukk :hhh: Trying not to rush and half ass clean this shyt but the game got me like a coke fiend right now.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe I don't remember it right but I think GOW does the snow better than Horizon. Not sure which game looks better for the day time graphics though.

Anyway I was getting scared of how my pro was sounding so I decided to clean it today and I'm in the process of a thorough cleaning of my room. Dusty as fukk :hhh: Trying not to rush and half ass clean this shyt but the game got me like a coke fiend right now.
Yeah my Pro last night was louder than a trap room