God of War | PS4/ PC |

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol you're early in the game man. Remember, this game isn't 8 hours long. You haven't seen nothing yet. I just got to a another boss fight I think. The game is big man, save your impressions until the credits roll. I had the same thoughts as you thinking the story was meh and nothing really was memorable yet. I'm a little bit past your part from what you said and I seen someone say i'm EARLY as fukk into the game. It's crazy because I'm like Okay where's those over the top set piece boss fights at.

Also, I don't know how nikkas is playing the Give me God of War difficulty. It's hard enough on challenge mode at times. I found that I love how you can kick enemies off a cliff or w/e making me not waste time fighting time.
Damn I was about to post some shyt in response then
That dragon in the mountain :gladbron:

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
edit: nvm

I thought the black borders were an artistic choice for the first few hours

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Just got past the part with the frozen enemies that came alive :wow:

The Stranger fight was :ohlawd:

This fire so far. I need more XP points though.
gotta explore explore explore everywhere thats what i been doin

Graphically I don't think it's quite as good as Horizon but it's up there with it as the best looking games this gen.

u know what im thinkin the same thing

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Brehs epic fail!! :laff:

I’ve had a Samsung 4K k86500 series for almost a year and a half and I got a ps4 pro last February. When I started the game up it wouldn’t let me enable the hdr mode. How about after googling this entire time I didn’t have hdr activated on the tv. :snoop:

I can do you one better homie

I've had my Pro HDMI cable plugged into the wrong port on my 4K since launch (had the cable box plugged into the 4k slot)

But now that I've aligned everything properly the game looks :whew: