God of War | PS4/ PC |

Daps
Reppin
Ascension sent the series backwards. With games like bloodborne and ds3 out taking full power of the next gen consoles, anything short of that would be a disappointment.

Series needs to be open world and massive for me to even consider it. Even though, I enjoyed the hell out of the first three plus the PSP additions

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ascension sent the series backwards. With games like bloodborne and ds3 out taking full power of the next gen consoles, anything short of that would be a disappointment.

Series needs to be open world and massive for me to even consider it. Even though, I enjoyed the hell out of the first three plus the PSP additions
Lol please. Bloodborne/DS3 are nowhere near visually the best even now.

God of War 4 will DESTROY those games visually. God of War 4 will have incredible graphics. I'm not worried about how it'll look at all.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Lol please. Bloodborne/DS3 are nowhere near visually the best even now.

God of War 4 will DESTROY those games visually. God of War 4 will have incredible graphics. I'm not worried about how it'll look at all.

6-8 hours gameplay tho :scusthov:

GOW does NOT need to be open world :camby:

Open world does not = better with every game

Have you played bloodborne?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Have you played bloodborne?
Screen_Shot_2016_06_09_at_6_42_08_PM.png
:stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin

right..

so why would you want to go back to a closed environment, with QTE's every 5 minutes, while button mashing your way to the end of the game?

My point was that the game needs to evolve, cause if they make it similar to Ascension, then it'll be boring, dragged on, and only pleasing to the eye. Which is only what @fatboi cares about, as per his comments.

I'm sure he still goes back to play the order every other day cause OMG IT HAS THE BEST GRAPHIX!!!! :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
right..

so why would you want to go back to a closed environment, with QTE's every 5 minutes, while button mashing your way to the end of the game?

My point was that the game needs to evolve, cause if they make it similar to Ascension, then it'll be boring, dragged on, and only pleasing to the eye. Which is only what @fatboi cares about, as per his comments.

I'm sure he still goes back to play the order every other day cause OMG IT HAS THE BEST GRAPHIX!!!! :mjlol:
God of War is not going to be a Bloodborne clone. That game is at it's core completely different. For one it's not a hack and slash. It's slow and deliberate.

That type of gameplay isn't suited for a game like God of War or even DMC or Bayonetta. Souls games aren't like Gow at all.

That's what GoW is most similar to.

Completely different gameplay style

Last edited:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Wasn't hyped about this game at all. This new info doesn't change that:manny:

I'm always up for some Kratos fukkery, jad my girl mesmerized just off the intro to GOW3. Probably my favorite mindless action series ever minus the psp joints and ascension. GOW 1,2, AND 3 are perfection breh.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I'm always up for some Kratos fukkery, jad my girl mesmerized just off the intro to GOW3. Probably my favorite mindless action series ever minus the psp joints and ascension. GOW 1,2, AND 3 are perfection breh.

The psp games were still fun for me on ps3.

I was WAY late to the God of War party. I bought a Ascension ps3 bundle that came with all the games and it was incredible.

That transition from the ending of 2 and going right into 3 was :banderas:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
The psp games were still fun for me on ps3.

I was WAY late to the God of War party. I bought a Ascension ps3 bundle that came with all the games and it was incredible.

That transition from the ending of 2 and going right into 3 was :banderas:

I played the psp games on ps3 and they were fun, just not jaw dropping like the others to me.