God of War | PS4/ PC |

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Ascension sent the series backwards. With games like bloodborne and ds3 out taking full power of the next gen consoles, anything short of that would be a disappointment.

Series needs to be open world and massive for me to even consider it. Even though, I enjoyed the hell out of the first three plus the PSP additions

Open world GOW would be a huge mistake imo, it benefits from being straightforward and having that crazy camerawork. Being open world would make it a very average game.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm always up for some Kratos fukkery, jad my girl mesmerized just off the intro to GOW3. Probably my favorite mindless action series ever minus the psp joints and ascension. GOW 1,2, AND 3 are perfection breh.
Gameplay got stale.

They're gonna have to do something more than change the ascetics for me to be interested.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yes but art style + great combat system over great graphics anyday.
Idk why people seem to deduce that me saying Gow4 will have better graphics than bloodborne means that I"m saying I prefer a game with better graphics over a game that's just better to play. Plus I noted that Bloodborne is a different style of game than God of War. It's practically it's own genre.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Idk why people seem to deduce that me saying Gow4 will have better graphics than bloodborne means that I"m saying I prefer a game with better graphics over a game that's just better to play. Plus I noted that Bloodborne is a different style of game than God of War. It's practically it's own genre.

They don't need to change anything except maybe add more combos. Other than that, gameplay is as close to perfect as you can get in this style of game.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
FYI this is not a reboot. This is a sequel to God of War III and continues the same storyline.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If its a reboot does that mean Kratos is the kid?

It's Norse mythology so maybe there is no more Kratos...

They got his voice actor back though...:patrice: