God of War | PS4/ PC |

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Just spice it up a bit. I feel like there's nothing you can really do to improve the combat system without changing it in it's entirety. Once you do that, it won't be God of War :yeshrug:

Also as much as I would like to see a Kratos vs. the Egyptian gods game, I feel like me and the majority of the Coli will probably not like what they come up with :heh:

Kratos ain't gonna be the only one whitewashed with them ashes :mjpls:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
meh I wish they would give this one a new protag tho. I don't even dislike Kratos like alot of people do but I would love for the series to have a full clean slate new protag, new playstyle , setting and make Kratos a secret boss or something but thats just me:yeshrug:

I'm glad they're not doing Egyptian mythos tho because they would have nothing but cacs in that shyt and they have that:camby:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
meh I wish they would give this one a new protag tho. I don't even dislike Kratos like alot of people do but I would love for the series to have a full clean slate new protag, new playstyle , setting and make Kratos a secret boss or something but thats just me:yeshrug:

I'm glad they're not doing Egyptian mythos tho because they would have nothing but cacs in that shyt and they have that:camby:

Wouldn't really be God of War w/o Kratos. THe idea of him fighting other Gods tho is cool. There can be elements about him different tho, but have him essentially be a reincarnate or something.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Wouldn't really be God of War w/o Kratos. THe idea of him fighting other Gods tho is cool. There can be elements about him different tho, but have him essentially be a reincarnate or something.
Looking at those screens, he does seem a lil different :patrice:

Be dope it they had the balls to go that route.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Killin more cac gods :noah:

Kratos going full cac this tie though :camby:

I guess the spirit of the God of War lives on through some bum

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps

Its only been that way because they stuck with Kratos for so long. They should've slowly ditched him in gow2 and put some new blood in. I feel like they should've introduced a rival or some other character that you can play as to spice things up like in DMC or Bayonetta. Because the game play in gow is so simple that having just Kratos with some new weapons and a new backdrop isn't going to cut it to me.

I don't know maybe I'm spoiled but in a post bayo 2 world damn near every action game has to step it up to catch my attention.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm hoping the reveal is off the fukking chains because right now my interest level in it is at 0.

I want to see some shyt that make me go :wow: for an 1 hour straight.