TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
And another one for playstation :wow:

2 and 3 were both great games. Im in for this for sure

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I had started playing the prequel on PS Now and then I didn't finish it. It was alright but I was pretty much going through the motions.
Was that ascension? I actualy found that one kind of boring and didn't finish it lol. 3 was much better. New hardware gives me hope for a new one

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
And another one for playstation :wow:

2 and 3 were both great games. Im in for this for sure
Another 1???? I was trying to avoid the fanboy shyt myself, but how many have they had, exactly? 1? 2?

When I'm done with Uncharted what the hell am I gonna play next until a new GOW drops? The Show 16? This is the first time in a minute (maybe ever) I'm playing my PS4 more than X1 or PC

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Another 1???? I was trying to avoid the fanboy shyt myself, but how many have they had, exactly? 1? 2?

When I'm done with Uncharted what the hell am I gonna play next until a new GOW drops? The Show 16? This is the first time in a minute (maybe ever) I'm playing my PS4 more than X1 or PC
:mjlol: you always so angry and activating stan mode if other people like their ps4

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
[QUO

Lol lots of rpgs if you like those. Other than that your gonna have to do your googles. I already got into this with Meach bytch ass earlier. Im done talking about all the games I got to play for a while :russ:

Edit. Missed the bolded :francis: go play your Xbox then. More power to you :skip:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
smh dammit not a damn reboot they can literally do a God of War in egyptian lore man shyt.

Last edited: