God of War | PS4/ PC |

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
[QUO

Lol lots of rpgs if you like those. Other than that your gonna have to do your googles. I already got into this with Meach bytch ass earlier. Im done talking about all the games I got to play for a while :russ:

Edit. Missed the bolded :francis: go play your Xbox then. More power to you :skip:
Only RPGs Ive ever played are Skyrim and The Witcher 3. My point is don't be like "another one" when all PS4 got is like ONE or two games worth mentioning that arent multiplat. I'm not hating...I'd love to get some use out of my $300+ dollars, but it just aint been worth it yet. Uncharted been the most fun I had with it.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Only RPGs Ive ever played are Skyrim and The Witcher 3. My point is don't be like "another one" when all PS4 got is like ONE or two games worth mentioning that arent multiplat. I'm not hating...I'd love to get some use out of my $300+ dollars, but it just aint been worth it yet. Uncharted been the most fun I had with it.

If that's what you think your welcome to your opinion. Uncharteds been the most fun I've had too. But I've also enjoyed the hell out of at least 5 or more other exclusives with a ton more on on the way. Sorry your not getting as much out of it :manny:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Shut the fukk up fakkit.