God of War | PS4/ PC |

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The only thing that worries me is no jumping specifically from the puzzle standpoint...

The series had quite a few memorable (and frustrating) puzzles that involved the double jump...

I'm assuming the new puzzles will all feature Atreus in some way to make up for it...

but even in combat, not going to feel right without the jump...

I can get used to it but they BETTER have a square square triangle move...

That would be like a MGS game without the box...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
God Of War Is Gold A Month Before Release

02.jpg

Santa Monica Studios is just under a month out from releasing God of War on April 20. Today, creative director Cory Barlog took to the PlayStation Blog to announced the game's development has been officially wrapped up, with some of the studio's members being humorous about the completion as well.

"This was the scariest, most wonderful thing I have ever done," Barlog writes, "and I can honestly say it would never have been possible without the full-throated support of Sony and the tireless work of the incredible team at Santa Monica Studio."

God of War is gold, baby.! Thank you to every wonderful human who worked so hard to make this happen. Neither word nor emoji can express the love i have for you all. Next stop, April 20th!!! pic.twitter.com/HBx7EwmJqq

— Cory Barlog @ GDC and GOLD!! (@corybarlog) March 22, 2018

On the eve of God of War going gold, director of cinematography Dori Arazi discussed how the game continues the franchise's technically-astounding feat of continuous, fluid motion throughout gameplay and cutscenes; the new God of War never cuts with its camera, which you can find out more about in the video below. Be sure to check out our hub for our cover story on God of War complete with interviews, gameplay footage, and behind-the-scenes information on the title's development.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...-of-war-goes-gold-a-month-before-release.aspx

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Cant believe this game is already coming out in less than a month. Feels like it was announced yesterday. Wonder what would be the next big hitter after this?