God of War | PS4/ PC |

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:gucci: Game lore says he's Greek born in Sparta and his father was Zeus how a black man gonna have a white daddy?

I swear you Xthots psycho...
fukk outta here. He had the voice and swagger of a black man.

I loved how you assumed they were white based on the facts they were gods. This has nothing to do with being an Xbot and everything with you putting cacs on a pedestal. Direct your insults at someone that actually gives a fukk about your opinion CAC.

:mjpls:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
fukk outta here. He had the voice and swagger of a black man.

I loved how you assumed they were white based on the facts they were gods. This has nothing to do with being an Xbot and everything with you putting cacs on a pedestal. Direct your insults at someone that actually gives a fukk about your opinion CAC.

:mjpls:
bruh, kratos is a white guy from Greece with a white wife and white daughter. This is some low level trolling

Milk

Pro
Daps
Reppin
England
Sorry if this question has been asked before, but do I need to play the previous games to understand this one?

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kinda funny how many people thought Kratos was a breh. He's a tanned cac from greece that was voiced by a black voice actor.

i mean, his brother Deimos looks like this:

18j2zgw5cgsq1jpg.jpg

not to mention his father Zeus.

also, there's a theory that his son in this new game, Atreus, is pale like shyt cause he inherited Kratos' curse (the one where his family ashes were attached to him)