God of War | PS4/ PC |

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Getting back into this trying to see if i can beat it on the hardest difficulty. It's kinda crazy how many different enemies all with different movement and attack options are in this game. "Give me god of war" really makes u dig deep in the combat system and master everything.

I had to learn to be comfortable with leaving enemies frozen with the axe while dealing with other enemies or like throw my axe to their feet really quickly so they fall so i have a split second to deal with the enemy behind me. lol. Can only imagine how much further they can take this with raganork :wow:

I kind of feel like they should of released some type of DLC expansion for this, this is a game that I felt really should have had something extra on top.

There was early plans for dlc but the scope of the dlc was too big and they just moved it to the sequel.

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
One tip about those gotdamn Valks use the runic attacks with short recovery times, I use fury of the icetroll for light runic, and blessing of the frost for heavy.
For the blades Blast of Hepheastus, and Hyperion grapple. They do great damage and have burn/frost effects. Also, valks always attack your left side when they charge.
Oh and fukk THT GOTDAMN SIGRUN:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:Spamming bytch that's why I claimed your wings as mine:damn::damn::damn::damn:
Is this the best tip in the thread? Need to know

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Getting back into this trying to see if i can beat it on the hardest difficulty. It's kinda crazy how many different enemies all with different movement and attack options are in this game. "Give me god of war" really makes u dig deep in the combat system and master everything.

I had to learn to be comfortable with leaving enemies frozen with the axe while dealing with other enemies or like throw my axe to their feet really quickly so they fall so i have a split second to deal with the enemy behind me. lol. Can only imagine how much further they can take this with raganork :wow:

There was early plans for dlc but the scope of the dlc was too big and they just moved it to the sequel.
Also sounds like a good tip. I’m just soaking up the last page knowledge cause I haven’t even faced my first enemy yet.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
It's all on your play style brotha :yeshrug:But they do charge on the left especially when red. Each Valkyrie has their own pattern you just have to fight long enough to see it:mjlol::mjlol::sadcam:
The only thing I’ve heard gamers complain about is the difficulty of Valkryies. I ain’t scared I’ve beaten Metal Gear Rising on its hardest difficulty setting can’t nobody tell me shyt lol.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Also sounds like a good tip. I’m just soaking up the last page knowledge cause I haven’t even faced my first enemy yet.
Make sure you learn the parry system blocking is crucial. That super aggressive style works sometimes but especially at the beginning of the game patience is key. Atreus will be one of your greatest weapons don't ignore upgrading him.

When moving around pay attention to your area avoid walls or corners so they can't swarm you. Atreus will always warn you when s projectile is coming from behind along with the indicator.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The only thing I’ve heard gamers complain about is the difficulty of Valkryies. I ain’t scared I’ve beaten Metal Gear Rising on its hardest difficulty setting can’t nobody tell me shyt lol.
There's only 3-4 Valks including that bytch of a Queen that's truly annoyingly difficult. You won't reach most of those until you're able to really explore and level up. Exploring is big in this game and you can find a lot of useful items or money that racks up pretty quickly go gain more craft materials. You can pin certain enemies to the wall to take them out faster as well.