God of War | PS4/ PC |

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wish you could replay enemies n boss battles without having to do a new game. definatley should be an arena training mode smh

:mjlol: what boss was worth fighting again? They have grounds for Valkerie fights.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
wish you could replay enemies n boss battles without having to do a new game. definatley should be an arena training mode smh
The dragon fight on the mountain and the first fight with the meth head in the opening was :gladbron::blessed:

Did you hit up Muspelheim? There's about 6 or 8 trials you do as you make your way up the mountain to fight a Valkyrie. One of the trials was to defeat 100 enemies :ohlawd:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
The dragon fight on the mountain and the first fight with the meth head in the opening was :gladbron::blessed:

Did you hit up Muspelheim? There's about 6 or 8 trials you do as you make your way up the mountain to fight a Valkyrie. One of the trials was to defeat 100 enemies :ohlawd:
beat the game twice and platiunumed it. But yea i do hit up muspelhiem and the realm with the health draining fog for some practice every now n then.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
EzyhIbEXoAA9_uH

EzyhJ91XMAEGuO0

EzyhKnBX0AEcUnA

:whew:

Hard to believe a time is coming (soon) where we gonna look at this game as a truly last gen :mjcry:

Ragnarok is coming:mjlit:
I wish those trolls spawned instewd of those damn fire draugers that spam that speed run shyt:hhh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
yea i mostly breezed through the story just upgrading my weapons and not the armor. and i have to learn the combos i be pressing r1 & r2 like a maniac when the ops run down :mjlol:
One tip about those gotdamn Valks use the runic attacks with short recovery times, I use fury of the icetroll for light runic, and blessing of the frost for heavy.
For the blades Blast of Hepheastus, and Hyperion grapple. They do great damage and have burn/frost effects. Also, valks always attack your left side when they charge.
Oh and fukk THT GOTDAMN SIGRUN:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:Spamming bytch that's why I claimed your wings as mine:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
One tip about those gotdamn Valks use the runic attacks with short recovery times, I use fury of the icetroll for light runic, and blessing of the frost for heavy.
For the blades Blast of Hepheastus, and Hyperion grapple. They do great damage and have burn/frost effects. Also, valks always attack your left side when they charge.
Oh and fukk THT GOTDAMN SIGRUN:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:Spamming bytch that's why I claimed your wings as mine:damn::damn::damn::damn:
Even tho i gave up and moved on to Ghost Of Tsushima it still bothers me how i was getting washed by those Valkyries. I'll prob give it another go before Ragnarok.

Daps
Wow what a game, I finally got around to playing it and now I'm mad it took me so long.

Should I go right into New Game+ or should I try to 100% the current file I have now? :patrice: