God of War | PS4/ PC |

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I’m probably 1/4 through the game and I find this big ass lake right so on one of the islands theres this black portal in the air when i touch it overpowered monsters come out and ONE SHOT KILL me wassup with that shyt????

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I’m probably 1/4 through the game and I find this big ass lake right so on one of the islands theres this black portal in the air when i touch it overpowered monsters come out and ONE SHOT KILL me wassup with that shyt????
You don't have to do them. If they're one shotting you, you have to level up. This is one big problem with the rpg mechanics of this game.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This game is really trying my patience. Not only is there this gigantic blind spot but now the damn kid is getting into trouble every few seconds and I gotta bail him out. I thought he was like Elizabeth in Bioshock that he stayed out of the way and didn't become a liability.

Daps
This game is really trying my patience. Not only is there this gigantic blind spot but now the damn kid is getting into trouble every few seconds and I gotta bail him out. I thought he was like Elizabeth in Bioshock that he stayed out of the way and didn't become a liability.

:mjlol: Just wait until he starts shyt talking you, gonna really wanna kick his little ass

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all on your play style brotha :yeshrug:But they do charge on the left especially when red. Each Valkyrie has their own pattern you just have to fight long enough to see it:mjlol::mjlol::sadcam:
Block and dodge until their combos are over. You’ll know it’s over when they do an attack that leaves them open for a counter. Don’t try to force that opening unless you already know their patterns and where to break them. Otherwise, he patient.

Note that when you’re blocking they like to use block break attacks that you have to dodge. In either instance, they’ll leave themselves open for a sec at which point you need to use a runic attack and go in on them until they recover. Rinse and repeat.

Obviously easier said than done.

If they fly up into the air, start dodging immediately or you gonna get a lot of Valkyrie boot to the face. First time I got hit with that shyt I felt like I was getting jumped for real.