God of War | PS4/ PC |

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Damn u nice nice. enemies with a level 6 and above on easy is washing me :heh:

This was the hardest game I ever played. I was getting washed right from the start. It’s really just getting ya ass whooped enough times to study the patterns.

fukk THE TRIALS. Double dark fairies was the cheapest shyt in the game lol

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This was the hardest game I ever played. I was getting washed right from the start. It’s really just getting ya ass whooped enough times to study the patterns.

You haven't faced enough Wulver and Witch combination to be saying that:mjpls::ufdup::whoa::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

that fairy boss I got lucky and spammed him he got stuck he was still hard when I went back and fought him in the dlc plus I never finished that run because they didn’t give me a trophy m
I was like what’s the point

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Anyone else wait until you got every other trophy and have to trek all across the whole game to get the damn ravens? :russ:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
that fairy boss I got lucky and spammed him he got stuck he was still hard when I went back and fought him in the dlc plus I never finished that run because they didn’t give me a trophy m
I was like what’s the point

If u talking bout the initial fairy boss I didn’t have too much trouble with him. I’m talking about the realm trials right before the final boss. There’s a part where u have to fight 2 of the dark fairy kings along with random nightmares.

Yea fukk that part lmao.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
The initial one was a a$$hole
That’s the one

him and the twins gave me the most problems

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Anyone else wait until you got every other trophy and have to trek all across the whole game to get the damn ravens? :russ:
nope did them as i went along...they gotta really stop with those wack ass collectable tropihes...if you're gonna do them max it out at 15-20