God of War | PS4/ PC |

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
beat them valks son, don't leave anything unfinished :ufdup:

The pieces you collect from them helps with the next Valk you challenge.

AFTER you beat the game? :gucci:

AFTER!? :mjtf:

Breh, I'm pretty certain I ran up on the final boss fight of the game with gear from the Valkyrie Queen asking everybody if they were sure they wanted smoke.

You should keep fighting them if only for the comedy of how the Niflheim fight starts.

sorry gentlemen...that ship has sailed :hubie:

...game and save file already been deleted...deleted the cloud save too

moved on to HZD already :mjgrin:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sorry gentlemen...that ship has sailed :hubie:

tenor.gif

:lolbron:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY

I got washed about 20x in a row and gave up on this fight...i have improved since then so i will give it a go but sh*t got me :sadcam:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Just finished the story as well. Great game and I enjoyed the puzzles/traps more than Uncharted 4.

To me the most annoying enemies where the ice dudes with the shields and the poison revenants.

I plan on exploring and f*ckin sh*t up but ima leave them Valkyries alone brehs. I don’t want any smoke :whoa:

Last edited:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
any opp with a difficulty at 6 or higher is washing me :mjlol:

I finished the story but now that im traveling back and completing the regions at 100% all the opps are at 5 or better :sadcam:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Just finished the story as well. Great game and I enjoyed the puzzles/traps more than Uncharted 4.

To me the most annoying enemies where the ice dudes with the shields and the poison revenants.

I plan on exploring and f*ckin sh*t up but ima leave them Valkyries alone brehs. I don’t want any smoke :whoa:

I got lucky and beat 1 Valkyrie. I got hype & got washed by the 3 others :mjlol:

I’m done with everything else in Midgard. Im on my way to hell now :demonic:

In my experience Valkyrie's just take time. You gotta study their moves and learn the counters. If they do a yellow attack, try to time a parry. If they do a red attack, get the f*ck out the way. Either way it's all timing.

And once you get a window to attack, f*ck 'em up with everything you have. The realm shift with the extended giant axe attack always does hella damage for me.

Also, focus on upgrading Strength, Defense, and Runic during your journey.

And pay attention to your enchantments, they can significantly increase your effectiveness in battle. For example, I use the axe with Valkyries so I increase my frost damage by 25%, 35%, etc, when I fight them.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
In my experience Valkyrie's just take time. You gotta study their moves and learn the counters. If they do a yellow attack, try to time a parry. If they do a red attack, get the f*ck out the way. Either way it's all timing.

And once you get a window to attack, f*ck 'em up with everything you have. The realm shift with the extended giant axe attack always does hella damage for me.

Also, focus on upgrading Strength, Defense, and Runic during your journey.

And pay attention to your enchantments, they can significantly increase your effectiveness in battle. For example, I use the axe with Valkyries so I increase my frost damage by 25%, 35%, etc, when I fight them.
yea i mostly breezed through the story just upgrading my weapons and not the armor. and i have to learn the combos i be pressing r1 & r2 like a maniac when the ops run down :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea i mostly breezed through the story just upgrading my weapons and not the armor.

same...granted I upgraded weapons, armor and skill sets...but I rushed thru the main missions and didn’t do much exploring/looking around bcuz I started up a 2 year old save file and was kinda lost so decided to just focus on the main campaign...I might play this again right before ragnarok

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
same...granted I upgraded weapons, armor and skill sets...but I rushed thru the main missions and didn’t do much exploring/looking around bcuz I started up a 2 year old save file and was kinda lost so decided to just focus on the main campaign...I might play this again right before ragnarok
To me the side missions were a lot of fun especially lighting up the realm towers. Once I finish Alfheim I’m done with everything else except beating the valkyries