God of War | PS4/ PC |

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
RDR2 was another 9 for me, My main gripe was the movement/controls, I don’t know how they made a game that beautifully detailed but have the controls be that nasty and sluggish
I'm a give RDR2 another shot when i upgrade my PC. I hope the R* Launcher don't fukk up my cloud save like Ubisoft did to me with AC Odyssey. I'd hate to do chapters 1-3 over again. I'm sure if i beat RDR 2 though. It'll probably be one of my games of the generation. I uninstalled Witcher 3, eight times i believe. In the course of 4 years. But when i finally got past that first 8 or so hours. I finally stuck with it. Now i love that game.

As for God of War. I'm a buy it in a couple weeks. surprised i didn't get spoiled yet.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Regular convos aren’t voiced but the main story cutscenes are, along with the memories, outside of the gawd of course
iXDjm38.png

I haven’t played BOTW in a solid minute but I remember having to read the captions while the characters just made strange mumbling sounds during the cutscenes

teacher

All Star
Daps
Just copped this, does the game ever go back to classic god of war gameplay or does it stay like this demon soul light version?

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Just copped this, does the game ever go back to classic god of war gameplay or does it stay like this demon soul light version?

It takes a minute to get used to but you gonna love the axe :wow:

Daps
Might be game of the gen.

Theres been so many great ones.

Red dead 2
BOTW
Witcher 3
Most likely cyberpunk will be up there.

Great generation after the first two years it really got going.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Dat Ares armor looked clean tho, I’m rocking the full Valkyrie set. Hyped for the ps5 sequel should be here hopefully by 2022

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never played a Zelda game, ever. I always liked other shyt. I stopped playing Nintendo games after the Gamecube. I will say this. The art looks nice in the game. PC Cemu version looks crisp. But it looks boring. Is there even a story? It looks like Link is just running around in the great outdoors. Solving puzzles, and camping. I want to get into the series but i think it's not for me :manny:

Red Dead 2 i did not finish. I am a huge R* fan. I loved Red Dead 1. I don't think it was a 10\10 like most think (pretty much no game is a 10 imo). But from what i played of 2. Part 1 is better. Too much riding that damn horse and talking. And doing all that micro managing with them slow ass animations is terrible. 2 is bigger, has better dialogue, and graphically better. Part 1 has better gameplay, and story. Which is m top 2 things i want from a game.
The gameplay is what made me give up on this game after 2 hours. It was so slow and clunky to control the characters. The two games I beat before starting red dead was bloodborne and god of war..the gameplay :banderas:

I should of played this game first