God of War | PS4/ PC |

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
you didnt know that :mjgrin: you can look away or down too

the goat feeling was when i memorized the timing for the valhalla stomp :wow: bytch will never step on my face ever again :sadcam:
I got stomped getting greedy trying to do runic attacks after the wrong patterns. She would just eat the attack and jump or id wiff completely and get stomped. fukk her

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I got stomped getting greedy trying to do runic attacks after the wrong patterns. She would just eat the attack and jump or id wiff completely and get stomped. fukk her
in regular mode they either do the single stomp, triple stomp, or fire stomp (EDIT - that fire stomp is what kills me most because I would activate realm shift for the projectile and throw all the timing off while she still in the air :sadcam:)

in NG+ Sigrun will randomly choose each one so you have to know her rhythm or she will catch you

ive actually had her jump DIRECTLY after me blocking one of her wing swipes. In NG+ she basically will cheat you unless you dodge her outright

blocking/parry is ineffective in harder difficulties not just with valks but with all monsters especially Viken/Travelers

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
in regular mode they either do the single stomp, triple stomp, or fire stomp (EDIT - that fire stomp is what kills me most because I would activate realm shift for the projectile and throw all the timing off while she still in the air :sadcam:)

in NG+ Sigrun will randomly choose each one so you have to know her rhythm or she will catch you

ive actually had her jump DIRECTLY after me blocking one of her wing swipes. In NG+ she basically will cheat you unless you dodge her outright

blocking/parry is ineffective in harder difficulties not just with valks but with all monsters especially Viken/Travelers
I'm never playing this fukking game again

I was about to stop with the way they make you farm that fire bullshyt in those trials on the lava level. But my mission was to beat that Valkyrie bytch and show the Truest skill

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I'm never playing this fukking game again

I was about to stop with the way they make you farm that fire bullshyt in those trials on the lava level. But my mission was to beat that Valkyrie bytch and show the Truest skill
tell me which lava level and I will stream it to show you how to beat it :troll:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
tell me which lava level and I will stream it to show you how to beat it :troll:
Getting gold on the final trial

If you don't get gold u don't get the best element. I think the last one I had to do was beat so many people in a time frame

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Getting gold on the final trial

If you don't get gold u don't get the best element. I think the last one I had to do was beat so many people in a time frame
I actually havent done the trial after you fight Gondul i still didnt buy the special runic for either niflheim/muspelheim

it looks dope but ive beaten everything on the hardest difficult :manny: might do a no upgrade run

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I actually havent done the trial after you fight Gondul i still didnt buy the special runic for either niflheim/muspelheim

it looks dope but ive beaten everything on the hardest difficult :manny: might do a no upgrade run
O so you skipped the impossible trials.

Huh. :gucci:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I did the ones leading up to the top but not the actual trial on top

I 100% the game in trophies and lost interest after beating Sigrun
So I'm better then you basically. It takes a real man to admit his limitations. Plus rep

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
when do you guys think God of War PS5 will be out?
I predict Spring 2022
Hopefully 2026

He rushed this game or was forced to meet a deadline. Hopefully he continues using this engine and is able to put more meat into the game in terms of unique boss fights without all these damn pallet swaps. God of war 2 probably the Pinnacle of a complete experience.

God of war 3 had a spark when it started...

Daps
Hopefully 2026

He rushed this game or was forced to meet a deadline. Hopefully he continues using this engine and is able to put more meat into the game in terms of unique boss fights without all these damn pallet swaps. God of war 2 probably the Pinnacle of a complete experience.

God of war 3 had a spark when it started...
:gucci:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
So I'm better then you basically. It takes a real man to admit his limitations. Plus rep
:dead: you welcome to post a better vid of whooping sigrun

had you thinking of bayonetta with MMS godly rhythm (pause)

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I just finished the story mode. This was a beautiful game brehs. I'm working on the Valkyries now. I've had the game for well over a year, just found the time for it and now I'm addicted.