God of War | PS4/ PC |

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just tried RDR2 again yesterday. I finished this mission:

I literally can't get past the sluggishness, the controls, and the fact that half my playthrough so far is riding my damn horse. I know Arthur's a cowboy but :camby:I don't remember having to ride my horse this much, for so long on RD1. The map in RDR2 is too damn big for no reason. Getting from point A to point B is too time consuming. And, "If you set a waypoint (red path) and and hold down X, then go to cinematic mode, then you can set the controller down and go afk. If it is a route for a mission (yellow path) then you have to hold down X the whole time in cinematic mode.":mindblown:

I find it mind boggling a majority of folk don't say anything about the problems the game has. And if they do. They still give it a 10/10 :wtf:I feel like people look the other way when it's R*.

I copped Persona 5 Royale a couple weeks ago. I think i'm a just give that another try instead. I'm only like 45 minutes into it.

Barely played that casual boring ass nonsense

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I was forcing myself to play Red Dead 2, but I was not having fun playing it. It's a beautiful game, but it's so much tedious shyt to do. They chose ultra realism over fun, and I absolutely loved RDR1. I'm still early into the game, so I'm going to give it another try at some point. But GOW was just so much fun & fulfilling to play. Everything about the game was piff to me.

I felt the same way, and oddly enough I'm going through somewhat of the same thing now with Ghost of Tsushima and another game :russ: I like Red Dead 2 and the other game more than GoW and GoT (even tho I love GoW and am loving GoT), but I feel like GoW and GoT are more focused on a fun playthrough

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I really bought this game June 2019 and didn't really get back into until a few months ago.

I WAS SLEEP!!

I was playing on Give Me God of War mode as a 1st run through and it was too much

Move down a level and started running through

I just got

The Blades of Chaos

And even though this was my first GOW game and I already watched itreals85 and his cousin beat it, I still got chills

DAMN, THIS GAME IS GOOD!

Daps
I really bought this game June 2019 and didn't really get back into until a few months ago.

I WAS SLEEP!!

I was playing on Give Me God of War mode as a 1st run through and it was too much

Move down a level and started running through

I just got

The Blades of Chaos

And even though this was my first GOW game and I already watched itreals85 and his cousin beat it, I still got chills

DAMN, THIS GAME IS GOOD!

Favorite ps4 game from this era. Ghost of Tsushima is a close second.

But man, God of war was an experience.

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
2 years fam!!! After beating it initially I was on and off with multiple new game plus but she was always the constant being that still escaped my wrath:damn::damn::damn:FINALLY :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
I had a whole playlist i had going when I was attempting to beat her...lol... A lot of those songs still bring me back to those ass beatings I took :sadcam: