God of War | PS4/ PC |

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I'm using mist armor with the infinite gauntlet for added perks. I got her down 75 percent but there's always that one mistake..,

I don't know how cats hitting her out the air when she does that blinding attack. That shyt is free on me. If IC an stop that she will fold immediately
I didn't use myst armor at all in my GMGOW playthrough. Only used Ares & Zeus armor because I didn't want to use the same stuff from normal playthrough. I never used the infinity gauntlet at all, didn't care about it and after reading about it, it didn't seem useful.

You can't hit her out of the air with the first blinding attack in Give me god of war. That only works on normal and lower difficulty.

ydYm8V8.jpg

When she does her ultimate move that has her swinging her weapon around, you can only hit her by throwing the axe. Immediately switch to it, and aim at her in the air and the game will snap to her. Do L2 + R1, instead of L2 + R2, and don't stand too far when doing so because L2 + R1 has lower range than L2 + R2, but it tracks enemies and has shorter animation to do.

BRYwxrX.jpg

I only managed to beat like half of these bytches. They was giving me work lol.

the first time I played the game I was more locked in on the story so once. I beat it I said fukk it, this time I’m coming back in Guns blazing for everybody
Sigrun, Olrun and Gondul are the hardest Valkyries especially on Give me God of War.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I like the game but at the same time, I can't remember ever not wanting to immediately replay a GOW game. I beat it once and that was enough for me, had the hardest time beating the Valkyries but I also didn't play on GMGOW. I might play through it again one day but I have no desire to right now.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I didn't use myst armor at all in my GMGOW playthrough. Only used Ares & Zeus armor because I didn't want to use the same stuff from normal playthrough. I never used the infinity gauntlet at all, didn't care about it and after reading about it, it didn't seem useful.

You can't hit her out of the air with the first blinding attack in Give me god of war. That only works on normal and lower difficulty.

ydYm8V8.jpg

When she does her ultimate move that has her swinging her weapon around, you can only hit her by throwing the axe. Immediately switch to it, and aim at her in the air and the game will snap to her. Do L2 + R1, instead of L2 + R2, and don't stand too far when doing so because L2 + R1 has lower range than L2 + R2, but it tracks enemies and has shorter animation to do.

BRYwxrX.jpg

Sigrun, Olrun and Gondul are the hardest Valkyries especially on Give me God of War.
Actually you can hit her out the air when she does the blinding attack but it takes Spiderman timing. I've done it like once.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Did anyone beat Valkyrie queen onngive me god of war.
It took me a month. I powered Kratos to a high ass rating with the full Zeus build and highest rated runes. (I’ll have to take a pic, haven’t played in like a year). Felt better that way.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Bron in Miami is not Bron in LA. Kratos older now. Still a hitter but that man was wheezing all through the game after fighting some fukk ass trolls, giants and werewolves. Atreus got that :demonic: energy tho :blessed: we gon eat when he takes the reins
That’s why I fukks with Kratos now because despite being older and tired of the shyt he’s still handing out Ls. Only now he needs his son to win which is understandable.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It took me a month. I powered Kratos to a high ass rating with the full Zeus build and highest rated runes. (I’ll have to take a pic, haven’t played in like a year). Felt better that way.
I'm not playing new game plus

This is the first run the first take. We not running it back to beat a boss. Please. I'ma beat this bytch ass with the power of the mist. True Skill. Elite Gaming

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

A here hold this bytch. Rekt. Lol. Barely a challenge for The Truest, ON THE HARDEST DIFFICULTY!!!!!!!

Mist armour. Holla!

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm not playing new game plus

This is the first run the first take. We not running it back to beat a boss. Please. I'ma beat this bytch ass with the power of the mist. True Skill. Elite Gaming
:mjlol: