God of War | PS4/ PC |

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I like the game but at the same time, I can't remember ever not wanting to immediately replay a GOW game. I beat it once and that was enough for me, had the hardest time beating the Valkyries but I also didn't play on GMGOW. I might play through it again one day but I have no desire to right now.

I just felt like it was a great game with a lot of fluff. If they replaced the RPG stuff with just more moves and replaced the equipment with just skins, it would've been fine. And I actually like RPGs but this didnt need to be one

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I just felt like it was a great game with a lot of fluff. If they replaced the RPG stuff with just more moves and replaced the equipment with just skins, it would've been fine. And I actually like RPGs but this didnt need to be one
low key i do feel this

it changes the way it feels compared to GoW1-3. As if the items were the source of kratos strength rather than him being a demi-god

used lose my shyt in GoW2 on hard modes :picard: that said this GOW got a silky smooth fighting system so I never got upset with the loot. It just felt like the filler between fights

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
low key i do feel this

it changes the way it feels compared to GoW1-3. As if the items were the source of kratos strength rather than him being a demi-god

used lose my shyt in GoW2 on hard modes :picard: that said this GOW got a silky smooth fighting system so I never got upset with the loot. It just felt like the filler between fights

Pretty much. It's fine that it feels different from the original GOW games because that's the whole point, its very different, but I think it should still be an action game at it's core.

Also the lack of setpieces made a lot of the game not very memorable. People can complain about QTEs all they want but GOW was the grandfather of all that shyt, it's okay to sprinkle some cinematic shyt here and there.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Get that Bayonetta bullshyt outta here :mjlol:

Wtf. What perk is that. I ran that bytch fade frfr.

My time was 7:50
I beat her on both regular Give Me God Of War AND NG+ Give Me God of War (she is significantly harder on NG+)

You can get the Amulet of Kvasir in Alfheim in one of the coasts in any mode :youngsabo: dont hate the player, hate the game

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I beat her on both regular Give Me God Of War AND NG+ Give Me God of War (she is significantly harder on NG+)

You can get the Amulet of Kvasir in Alfheim in one of the coasts in any mode :youngsabo: dont hate the player, hate the game

Mmmmmmm . No thanks. New game plus just introroduces alot of casual mechanics and no new gameplay

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Mmmmmmm . No thanks. New game plus just introroduces alot of casual mechanics and no new gameplay
nothing really new in NG+ other than turning armor into enchantments. It's just the highest difficulty.

In old GOW you would get skins that would give you perks. In this GOW you get the same 4x damage skin (Zeus Armor) if you defeat Sigrun on GMGOW NG+.

So in essence to get the best gear you have to fight the hardest bosses :whew: All of the valkyries gain a speed boost and some of their attacks become deadlier (especially Sigrun)

This is one of the things they definitely got right. NG+ is worth it especially if you enjoy challenging fights

that kvasir item is dope as hell but it requires elite timing. It wont trigger unless its a last second dodge. I had to memorize Sigrun movements/sounds in order to get that methodical timing down

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nothing really new in NG+ other than turning armor into enchantments. It's just the highest difficulty.

In old GOW you would get skins that would give you perks. In this GOW you get the same 4x damage skin (Zeus Armor) if you defeat Sigrun on GMGOW NG+.

So in essence to get the best gear you have to fight the hardest bosses :whew: All of the valkyries gain a speed boost and some of their attacks become deadlier (especially Sigrun)

This is one of the things they definitely got right. NG+ is worth it especially if you enjoy challenging fights

that kvasir item is dope as hell but it requires elite timing. It wont trigger unless its a last second dodge. I had to memorize Sigrun movements/sounds in order to get that methodical timing down
I beat sigrun ass with barely any volume. I own that bytch. I said give me god of war they gave me some silly whore. Hopefully the last of us 2 provides me with the challenge I truely deserve but no difficulty trophies. Director needs to be slapped.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I beat sigrun ass with barely any volume. I own that bytch. I said give me god of war they gave me some silly whore. Hopefully the last of us 2 provides me with the challenge I truely deserve but no difficulty trophies. Director needs to be slapped.
In my vid I had Ares armor (faster rage build)

the Zeus Armor though...

:huhldup:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Just turn around when the Valkyrie does the blinding attack :skip:
you didnt know that :mjgrin: you can look away or down too

the goat feeling was when i memorized the timing for the valhalla stomp :wow: bytch will never step on my face ever again :sadcam: