Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea I don’t fukk with it at all

GOW 3 was fire and I played it like 9 years after
It dropped

I fukk with GOW Ascension so far

But this shyt I ain’t feeling :francis:

the combat is boring to me...I just watched that spoilered vid of the final boss fight that dude posted and I felt absolutely nothing while watching it

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
edit just noticed - my run is Give me god of war diff on NG+ I saw her stomp you and i was like dahell you should be dead
I've mastered the game, PSN said I played it for 100 hours in like 4 months. If you're in Spartan rage, you don't take damage even when you're grabbed, you just lose spartan rage. That's why I didn't die. It's on Give me God of War too.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
the combat is boring to me...I just watched that spoilered vid of the final boss fight that dude posted and I felt absolutely nothing while watching it
thats not the final boss

its a really difficult optional boss, definitely the toughest fight ive ever had on PS4

I think its a tie between GOW 1 fighting the duplicate kratos and Sigrun on difficulty

thats just the kill run. I have 3 hours of footage of "Father!!!" :mjcry: it looks easy but i literally only got hit twice and those were lucky hits at that.

normally you get hit by her and its 1 shot death

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

It dropped

im not gonna front, the first section of the game DID feel slow but as you unlock moves the game gets so much more rewarding

its the only 3rd person action game that ive ever played that had what felt like a seamless combat system. Its up there with MGS5 imo on gameplay

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I've mastered the game, PSN said I played it for 100 hours in like 4 months. If you're in Spartan rage, you don't take damage even when you're grabbed, you just lose spartan rage. That's why I didn't die. It's on Give me God of War too.
first playthrough or NG+? she is different i swear on my life lol

this the dude i learn some of my combos from

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
first playthrough or NG+? she is different i swear on my life lol
The first video is Give me god of war in NG+.

The second video is just normal mode.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The first video is Give me god of war in NG+.

The second video is just normal mode.
ah i see, first vid you have ares armor but second one looked like reg playthrough with niflheim armor

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just beat the game. Didn’t researched the 10’s it got on IGN. Good fun game tho

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Wait there's 2 realm shifts so which one is better for this fight? I haven't beaten this piece of shyt yet:mjcry:
its possible to have both :damn: you can change the first dodge amulet into a enchantment then actually wear the normal one

i should have made a montage of my work against Travelers and Ogres :lolbron: have kratos looking like this

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
its possible to have both :damn: you can change the first dodge amulet into a enchantment then actually wear the normal one

i should have made a montage of my work against Travelers and Ogres :lolbron: have kratos looking like this
The fukk:ohhh:Hold on I think I see what happened I usually use the infinity gauntlet but, it never occurred to use both cause I never really practiced with the realm ones. The gantlet has served me well against every other Valkyrie :wow:Plus I see we all seem to have the same set up for the blades with the move that pulls you to them and the other one that kinda shoots the blades flames out. Both have ridiculous short cooldown:banderas:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The fukk:ohhh:Hold on I think I see what happened I usually use the infinity gauntlet but, it never occurred to use both cause I never really practiced with the realm ones. The gantlet has served me well against every other Valkyrie :wow:Plus I see we all seem to have the same set up for the blades with the move that pulls you to them and the other one that kinda shoots the blades flames out. Both have ridiculous short cooldown:banderas:

you can get some crazy enchantments if you grind.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

It dropped

This ain't a god of war again, its dark souls with a kratos skin

kratos is suppose to be an unstoppable killing machine, not a float like a butter fly sting like a bee fighter who can get killed by cannon fodder in a few hits

zero boss fights in this game, the best boss fight is the first one

same troll enemy for every boss , boring story, I mean the original you took on the entire greek pantheon and was out for revenge against zeus

zero cinematic action set pieces, I'm confused the real creators of series moved on to other companies the head guy there is just getting credit for their work, because none of the themes or style that made the series a standout exists in this game

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
This ain't a god of war again, its dark souls with a kratos skin

kratos is suppose to be an unstoppable killing machine, not a float like a butter fly sting like a bee fighter who can get killed by cannon fodder in a few hits

zero boss fights in this game, the best boss fight is the first one

same troll enemy for every boss , boring story, I mean the original you took on the entire greek pantheon and was out for revenge against zeus

zero cinematic action set pieces, I'm confused the real creators of series moved on to other companies the head guy there is just getting credit for their work, because none of the themes or style that made the series a standout exists in this game
its definitely different but they talk about it in the game that kratos is "holding back"

thus the turning into spartan rage etc

I remember feeling like i should be fukking the draugr up easier than this :dahell: when you go back to say GOW3 and you are on Gaia you feel like you are truly otherworldly. Whereas GOW4 you are definitely grounded but i wouldnt go so far to say its as slow as the souls games